Sister talk

It's Monday, training is in 90 minutes and y/n is still in bed.

Alexia: y/n get your ass up.
Y/n: I don't want to.
Alexia: we have training plus Lucy will pick us up in 30 minutes.
Y/n: then let me sleep 25 minutes.
Alexia: okay but I will only say it one time.
Y/n: now be quiet.

Y/n fell asleep again and Alexia goes to the kitchen.

Olga: is she up?
Alexia: No.

Olga surprised the midfielder yesterday night by suddenly standing in the apartment.

Olga: is she okay?
Alexia: idk, she doesn't talk to me like we used to since she's here. Even with Ona it's the same.
Olga: maybe she just has to get some time to settle down.
Alexia: nah it's not that.

Ale goes over to Olga who slung her arms around the midfielders neck and ale puts her hands on Olga's hips.

Olga: maybe the thing with Lucy?
Alexia: it seems like they got it behind them.
Olga: what?
Alexia: they're fights and rivalry.

Olga just laughs at Ale

Alexia: why are laughing?
Olga: I didn't meant their childish behavior I mean that they literally fell for each other.
Alexia: what do you mean? y/n doesn't has a crush on Lucy. I thought that too but I don't think it anymore.
Olga: maybe that's why she doesn't talk about it, she didn't even told us who was her last girlfriend, plus do you even have social media?
Alexia: yes why?

Olga pulls out her phone and shows Ale an video of y/n staring at Lucy with an awe and then the way Lucy sometimes look at y/n.

Alexia: it's like the rumors about Ona, Y/n would've told me.

Olga: here is a video of them from Lyon.

They were laughing and having their best life together.

Alexia: where do you have these?
Olga: your mom has them all over her FY page, she also says y/n has a crush on Lucy.
Alexia: maybe that was what they talked about on the porch.

Alexia kisses Olga's forehead and then grabs her breakfast.
The doorbell rang and lucy stands there 10 minutes to early.

Alexia: hey.
Lucy: hi.

They gave each other a hug, then she comes in and sees Olga.

Lucy: OMG heyyy, your back?
Olga: yeah, since yesterday evening.
Lucy: I missed you.

They embrace each other in a long hug.

Olga: I've missed you too and all of this.
Lucy: especially your girlfriend didn't you?

Lucy winked at her.

Alexia: stop that.

They all laugh.

Lucy: so you ready?
Alexia: yes but a certain person is still asleep.
Lucy: should I get her?
Alexia: sure, good luck.

Lucy disappeared into y/ns room upstairs.

Y/n: ale I've told you leave me alone I'm tired.
Lucy: good that I'm not Ale.

Suddenly y/n is fully awake.

Y/n: you are to early.
Lucy: and YOU should be awake already.
Y/n: just shut up I'm getting ready.
Lucy: you're definitely not a morning person.
Y/n: just go I'm down in five.

Lucy left the room and goes downstairs again.

Alexia: is she still sleeping?
Lucy: she brushes her teeth, put on some clothes and than be down in like a minute.
Alexia: how?
Lucy: how what?
Alexia: how did you woke her up and made her get ready so fast?
Lucy: I just told her she should've been awake already.
Alexia: and I get yelled at?!

Olga: you're her sister, Lucy not.
Alexia: right.

She rolls her eyes and gets hers and y/ns coffee cup. Y/n stumbled down the stairs and got handed her coffee.

Alexia: you ready now?
Y/n: just be quiet okay.

-

The training was like a dream to y/n, everything was perfect down to the last shot. The coaches were in awe of her play and eleven happier that she is now a part of the team. The next two few weeks were just a season break with a lot of training and test/friendly games.

The team developed really good, the mood is better than ever and everyone got really close to each other. But for now the girls have two weeks off.

But that wasn't the only thing that developed, something changed inside of y/n.

The Barca captain stepped out of the house into the garden where y/n stands at the railing. The Striker didn't noticed the presence beside her whilst taking a deep breath.

Alexia: is everything okay?

Y/n turned her head towards her teammate, her sister who was standing just a few centimeters apart from her. The brunette doesn't know  if she should finally open up to her sister or stick to what she created.

Alexia: you don't have to if you do-

The midfielder got cut off by a sudden response.

Y/n: it's complicated ...since you know... since I moved to Lyon I changed, not only my career, I changed, the relationship between us changed and I know you didn't noticed cause on camp I act different cause I was to overwhelmed to tell anybody, I'm not used to talk about my feelings...

Alexia realized in that moment how much her sister had on her mind, her heart.

Y/n: I was only 20, I left my home, you-my family. I know how inseparable we were and I told you everything that happened in my life and let's not forget Ona.

Y/n closed her eyes to take a deep breath and organize what she wants to say.

Ale: than you suddenly stopped sharing, you went quiet. On the internet I saw videos of you with your teammates chatting and laughing, I thought I did something wrong.

The striker squinted her eyes as her sister told what was on her heart.

Y/n: you did nothing wrong, I... was just overwhelmed by everything and didn't knew how to cope with it so I shutdown-

Alexia: like you did after your mother, but then there were days where you didn't even shut up for one second.

Y/n: it's just that I feel like everything I do, every decision I made is turning against me especially Lyon.

Alexia: but why Lyon?
Y/n: because I met Lucy there.
Alexia: you like her don't you.

Y/n didn't had to say a single word for alexia to understand.

Alexia: and now your here outside to escape her who is right next to your room.
Y/n: i just can't sit there in my room thinking about laying in her arms while she is just in the room beside me. Why does it have to be her?

Alexia: Your scared.
Y/n: what if she goes back to Keira or she loses interest or does she even like me in that way?
Alexia: why haven't you said something earlier?
Y/n: cause it's embarrassing.
Alexia: your just in love.

There came a silence between the two women who were now watching the sunrise.

Y/n: I...me and her kissed.
Alexia: what?

======
Hey guys, sorry for not updating, my season had started again so my week and weekends are now full packed again. I of course try to write as much as I can for you.
I don't think there will be another update this weekend cause I have two games, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, if your asking why two games its cause I play for two teams. But like I said I try to write as much as I can.

If you want something specific or an special just write it in the comments than I will try to give it to you ;)