Getting caught

The big window door of y/ns room is open, you can hear the waves hit the beach along side with the birds. The sun is peeking into the room and highlighting the two women who were sleeping in each other's embrace.

They both are still exhausted from the night before, not only the bed actions but also the alcohol was making them headaches.

Y/n opens her eyes and sees that an arm is around her waist and feels a head in the crook of her neck. She slightly panicked cause she can't recognize that she left with someone and is now laying naked with a person in her bed.

She rolls onto the side to get a look at the person and when she realized who that was she panicked even more. Not because it's embarrassing or some, it's because she hadn't planned on sleeping with her teammate, her secret crush. Well I think now it's not that secret anymore.

The striker takes some breaths and than just admires the English women who still was asleep. Y/n was brushing her fingertips along Lucy's back and holding her with her other hand while looking down on her.

Lucy placed her head on y/ns bare chest which was half covered so you can't see any nipples. Y/n took the smell of Lucy in and than remembered what they both did last night.

She looked down to her face and adored every single detail.

Lucy: starring is rude you know.

For a second the striker panicked but then smiled.

Y/n: since when do you care, your the one who stares at me all the time.
Lucy: urgh shut it.
Y/n: you started it.

Now Lucy was opening her eyes and they locked with these beautiful ocean eyes.

Lucy: what are we gonna do now?
Y/n: what do you mean?
Lucy: this.
Y/n: idk I like this, what about you?
Lucy: I like it too, but... I don't know how to say this.

Y/n smiled at how nervous Lucy just got, she even feels the quicker breathing of the defender.

Y/n: we can just go with the flow and see what it brings to us.
Lucy: sounds good.

Lucy: what if anybody finds out?
Y/n: let them, only you and I know what's up between us so let them talk.
Lucy: since when do you have this side on you?
Y/n: you mean the idgaf side?
Lucy: yes, I never saw that on you, it's hot.

The striker rolled her eyes with light laugh.

Y/n: do you want to eat something?
Lucy: coffee shop?
Y/n: sounds good.
Lucy: how much time do you need?
Y/n: 30 minutes maximum.
Lucy: okay, but I will drive this time.
Y/n: do you call me a bad driver?
Lucy: let's just say you have a temper problem behind the wheel.
Y/n: Lucia Ro-

Lucy placed her lips onto the striker ones before she could say anything to what she had just said to her. When they got apart again they both smiled.

Y/n: I hate you.
Lucy: last night it sounded differently.

Y/n was shocked at what the defender just had said and doesn't know how to answer it. Her jaw was literally dropped.

Suddenly they heard the door got swung open and smacked against the wall.

Alexia: Dónde carajo estabas ayer en la fiesta? Acabas de desa-
(where the fuck were you yesterday at the party you just-)

There she was standing, right in front of the bed where the two athletes were laying in each other's embrace. Both of them with an shocked and embarrassed face while Alexia was just shocked with an big question mark in her face.

Y/n: morning.
Alexia: morning.

Lucy got up with a bed sheet covering her body.

Lucy: good morning, I-Ima go get change and be down in 30.

Y/n nodded and watched Lucy disappear, the last sound was her closing the door. Now y/n was alone with her older sister.

Alexia: que carajo y/n.
Y/n: No és el que sembla.
Alexia: y/n.
Y/n: okay maybe it is what it looks like.

Alexia made her way to where y/n was sitting on the bed.

Alexia: so you two had sex?
Y/n: Ale!
Alexia: what?
Y/n: I don't ask you if you have sex with Olga.
Alexia: cause you know it, I don't.

She grabbed y/n by her jaw and lifted her head slightly to the right.

Y/n: what is it?

The midfielder just chuckled and grin at her sister.

Alexia: you guys really had fun last night.
Y/n: No there isn't.
Alexia: a few.

Y/ns face went dark red of embarrassment.

Alexia: I just wanted to check on you and ask where you were, well I guess I now know so get yourself ready I think you're girlfriend wants to do something with you.
Y/n: Ale she is not my girlfriend.

The older sister didn't respond to it and just left the room. After processing what just happened y/n got up and got ready for the coffee breakfast.

Soooo Alexia knows about it, will she keep it to herself or tell it anyone?

Hope you like this one, next week will come another one, maybe two