[𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

Trigger warning: This is a dark chapter as this episode in Teen Wolf does have mentions of suicide and self-harm.

𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of the bus as we gather our bags. Luckily I bought a spare change of clothes in my duffle bag for after the meet so I'll have something to wear tomorrow.

With my backpack over one shoulder and my duffle bag over the other, I climb out of the bus and stand by Danny and Ethan, noticing Ethan's face has already healed but luckily nobody seems to question it.

Coach walks to the front of our group, a box full of room keys in hand.

    "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely," Coach announces. Students begin to walk up to the box and grab keys as they get into pairs.

I shiver and shove my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and scan the motel. It looks like we'll be the only ones here although that honestly doesn't surprise me. 

    "Hey, new girl." I'm pulled from my thoughts as Coach calls to me.

I walk over to him and he hands me a pair of keys.

    "Lucky last pair." I curl my fingers around the keys and thank Coach with a nod before heading up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

I walk along the rows of doors, stopping as I hit mine. Room 218.

I shove the key into the lock and twist it before pushing the door open, a loud cloud of dust billowing as I do so.

I cough as I enter the room, putting my duffle bag and backpack done onto one of the twin beds.

I look around the dimly lit room, noticing the large spiderwebs and what may or may not be a small bullet hole in the window.

I head into the bathroom and quickly exit it, shutting the door behind me. I didn't really need a shower in any case.

~~~

I gingerly lay down on the cleaner of the two beds and let out a tired sigh as I stare up at the popcorn ceiling that is probably riddled with asbestos. 

The light bulb begins to flicker slightly, causing me to frown and sit up. It better not burst. The only thing that would be worse than this room would be this room in pitch black darkness.

I stand up from the bed but find my legs wobbly beneath me, forcing me to grab onto the bedside table for support. I blink my eyes rapidly to clear my foggy vision before images flash in front of my eyes.

I see a handsaw, followed by the sound of screaming and an explosion. I quickly blink the images away as I begin to cough, my throat feeling tight.

Coughing into the back of my hand, my eyes widen as I notice small flecks of blood. Deciding I need some fresh air, I quickly bolt out of my room and lean against the railing; taking in deep breaths of the cool air. 

Maybe I should head over to the front office to see if they sell toothbrushes and toothpaste.

I walk down the hall but stop as I hear loud voices from within the room beside me. My curiosity getting the better of me, I stop and listen in.

    "So who are the other four?" I hear Scott questioning curiously.

    "Well, Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her and she's Derek's sister." I roll my eyes at Stiles's words.