[𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑴𝑬 in the dimly lit room I lay in. I gasp for breath, inhaling the stale air that carries a strange scent and brings tears to my eyes. A sharp pain suddenly shoots through my right leg. Upon attempting to sit up, the pain increases tenfold evoking a pained cry to escape my lips.

I turn my head to glance around the room, spotting only concrete walls on concrete floors. I squint as I stare at one of the walls in particular, making out a rough carving in the concrete. 

I turn my head again as I hear something coming from the other corner of the room.

    “Who’s there? I know you’re there, I can hear you.” I speak automatically. A scraping sound makes me wince before a gravelly voice echoes out.

    “Self.” 

I gasp awake, shooting up in bed which causes a phantom pain from the vision to shoot through my right leg but I ignore it as one name enters my mind: Stiles.

I fumble to find my phone by the bedside cabinet but as I try to turn it on it only displays the battery icon. Cursing under my breath, I quickly climb out of bed and pull a jacket over my clothes before making my way down the hall. 

I quietly leave Allison’s apartment, not wanting to wake her in case this is just a false alarm, and get into the elevator. Scott’s house is about a thirty minute walk from the apartment but running, I manage to do it in fifteen despite the cold night air.

Running up the steps to his house, I pound my fist on the door, knowing with his heightened hearing he’ll be able to hear it. Only moments later, Scott opens the door. I take note of the fact that he’s got a jacket thrown on over his sweatpants and shirt and has a worried expression painted on his face.

    “I had a vision about Stiles, I think he’s in danger,” I blurt out. Scott nods in reply.

    “I know. He just called me saying he doesn’t know where he is and he thinks his leg is bleeding but hung up before I could ask anything else,” Scott explains to me as I enter his house, closing the door behind me.

I follow behind Scott as he rushes up the stairs while calling for Isaac. As we reach the top, a tired and barely awake Isaac exits his room.

    “What is it?” his gaze flickers to me in confusion, “What’s wrong?” 

    “It’s Stiles. Get dressed,” Scott tells him as he walks past Isaac and heads into his room to put on some proper clothes suited for the icy weather outside.

    “What’s wrong with Stiles?” Isaac questions with concern. 

    “I don’t know yet.” 

~~~

A few minutes later both the boys are dressed in warm clothes. I quickly explain the vision I had of Stiles’s situation and explained his surroundings the best I could which wasn’t much. Wherever Stiles is it has no natural light. Maybe in a basement or something.

With this information relayed to the boys, we rush down the stairs while Scott tries to call Stiles again. On his fifth try, it suddenly picks up.

    “Hey, Stiles,” Scott speaks as we stop at the bottom of the stairs, Isaac and I leaning in close to Scott to hear what Stiles says.

    “Did you call him? Did you call my dad?” Stiles questions. Scott told us that when Stiles last called him he insisted on not calling his dad yet.

    “No, just Isaac. Wren’s here too. We’re coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look,” Scott tells him. The line is silent for a moment before Stiles speaks again, his voice heavy and clouded with pain.