Chapter 2

A/n:- This chapter is going to be interesting, have fun guys

And again sorry if any grammatical mistakes

💖Welcome in new chapter💖
----------------------------------------------------

💖Welcome in new chapter💖----------------------------------------------------

I was walking towards the hall when suddenly something hit my chest. Actually, it was someone.

When I looked, there was a girl wearing a cute white dress with a perfect face and small eyes staring into mine.

When I spoke, she jumped and left after saying sorry.

Dude, did she just ignore me? Forget it, whatever. I need to focus on my brother and his girlfriend.

🦋

When I walked towards Josh, he was talking on the phone with someone. But after a while, he hung up the call.

"Josh, I'm here," I said, looking around the hall filled with people. Everyone was wearing perfect outfits, especially the girls.

I had a smirk on my face, but unfortunately, my brother saw it. "Just stop thinking whatever you're thinking, Louis!" I heard him say in a serious tone.

"Okay, okay, I won't do anything that will embarrass you in front of everyone," I said, and he just gave me a dead glare.

🦋

Everyone started clapping when the birthday girl arrived. I guess she is my brother's girlfriend, wearing a black dress.

She is pretty, and suddenly my eyes fell on the person next to her. The girl who bumped into my chest, but why is she here? Is she part of this party?!

Everyone started singing the birthday song, and the birthday girl blew out the candles, cut the cake, and gave the first bite to that girl in the white dress.

The girl kissed her on the cheek. I'm totally confused right now and so curious to know both of them.

After a while, a song started, and everyone was doing a couple's dance on the floor.

🦋

"Stand here, I'm going to dance," my brother said, leaving me alone and standing near the bar, drinking juice, not wine!

I heard the same voice that said sorry to me. "One wine, please," she said to the waiter. I couldn't believe it.

I'm here not drinking wine, and she is freely asking for one from the waiter!

"Dance?" I asked her, offering my hand.

"Sure!" she said freely and gave her hand to me.