Chapter 18

A/n:- I'm here with new chapter!Enjoy!

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

It was a cold morning, and I was all set to wake up late as we were on vacation

It was a cold morning, and I was all set to wake up late as we were on vacation. However, I had to wake up because I felt something heavy on my chest.

Rubbing my hands over my face, I opened my eyes and found Zara's head on my chest. She was sleeping on me, not on the bed. I tried to move her, but I failed.

"What are you doing? Let me sleep!" she mumbled in her sleepy voice.

"Yeah, you can sleep, but not on me! Sleep on the bed!" I said, and she moved, setting my body free.

Uh, this feels better. I freshened up and grabbed a cup of coffee. It is 8:00 am and breakfast will be served at 9:00 am.

Taking a sip of coffee, I went to the balcony and the cold air brushed my skin. The view of big towns and highways filled my eyes. I jumped when I felt a hand on my lower back.

"Good morning," Siya said and greeted her the same.

"So, any plans about how our day is going to be spent?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have one plan," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"My plan is no plan," I said, and confused Siya widened her eyes.

"What are you saying?" she asked, shocked.

"Nothing, we will just roam around, walk on the street with ice cream in hand," I enlightened her.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"About what?" I questioned back.

"About Lousi," she said, and my eyes snapped to her and then back to the sky.

I understood what she was trying to say, but I didn't understand the feelings I have for him.

Don't move or else consequence won't be gentle

His words, every action, every moment with him feels special, but is he just flirting or does he really...

"Roshni?" Siya shocked me out of my thoughts.

"Listen, now you don't get to start like my grandmother," I teasingly warned her.

"Like how?" she asked, crossing her hands over her stomach.