Chapter8

A/n:- Emotional sence coming up🤧

Be prepared 👍🏻

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

💖Welcome to new chapter 💖

----------------------------------------------------

I called the hospital to check whether everything was alright or not

I called the hospital to check whether everything was alright or not. I found out that everything was fine there.

When I ended the call, I went into the kitchen. However, I took a step back when I saw Daisy and Josh engaging in some kitchen romance. I didn't disturb them and went to the garden to get some fresh air.

🦋

As I walked towards the garden, it was empty and silent. The cold air was blowing, creating a perfect weather. Suddenly, I heard a sound.

Upon listening carefully, I realized it was the sound of someone sobbing. I wondered who that person could be and followed the direction of the sound.

My eyes widened when I saw Rose hugging a tree and crying. I wondered why she was crying and what had happened.

I stood behind her secretly, making sure she didn't see me. She was mumbling something.

"No one loves me! Daisy, Raj, no one loves me!" she said while sobbing hard.

Who is the fuck is Raj? Is he her boyfriend? And why did she mention that Raj doesn't love her? Who is he to her?

She noticed me!

She looked at me from the corner of her eye and stopped crying, but not completely.

She turned and we made eye contact. Her eyes were red, filled with tears. She was about to take a step ahead, but she lost her balance and was about to fall.

However, I held her by her wrist and she fell onto my chest. I still held her, making sure she didn't fall. My heart was beating so fast that I could hear its rhythm.

"I'm sorry," she said in a low voice.

"Don't hold it back, don't hold back your tears. Let them flow out. You'll feel relief after that," I said to her. After a second, I could feel that she started crying again.

My heart ached. Tears eventually found their way to my eyes, but I controlled myself.

She moved her hands to my back, and in response, I moved one hand to her head and the other to her lower back in a protective way, making sure she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.