Chapter7

A/n:- Get ready for coming up chapter👍🏻

Sorry for grammatical mistakes😫

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the sofa, scrolling through my phone, when I heard footsteps coming down

When I looked up, my jaw dropped. Rose was wearing a red dress with blue jeans. She looked gorgeous.

I sucked my breath when I saw her putting her hair on high bun, fuck!! she is looking hot!!!!!

She stood in front of me.

"Let's go," she said, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Um, yeah, yeah, let's go," I said, trying to look away, but I couldn't. I just couldn't because she looked so pretty!!

I was the first to leave the house, and she followed behind me. I could hear the sound of her heels touching the ground.

She locked the door and I moved towards the car, opening the front door for her.

"Thank you," she said with a sweet smile. Damn, her lips!

"My pleasure," I said, trying to flirt with her, and she got inside the car.

When I got inside the car, it was filled with her aroma - soft, sweet, and adorable, just like her. Suddenly, a small smile appeared on my face.

Focus, Louis, focus!

I started the car and said, "You're a good singer and dancer," breaking the silence. However, my eyes remained on the road.

"Um, thank you, but don't say that to anyone. It's so embarrassing," she replied with a nervous smile on her face.

Yeah, I couldn't help but look at her. How can anyone ignore her? She looks so pretty today!

"It's fine. I won't tell anyone," I said, gazing back at the road.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" she suddenly asked. Why? And what should I answer? Should I say no or should I say yes? There was silence for a minute or two.

"Um, okay, I can understand. It's kind of a personal question. If you don't want to answer, it's fine," she said in a normal tone. But I could tell she was upset. But why?

"No, no, it's not like that. And you can ask me any kind of personal question. And no, I don't have a girlfriend," I assured her.

"Hey don't think like that about me. I'll always give you attention, okay?" I asked and she nodded her head.