Chapter 17

A/n:- finally exams over!!!!

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

We finally reached Goa. The heat of the sun's rays mixed with the cold wind. The weather was kind of lazy but still hot. Coming out of the airport, we started to get a taxi, but all the taxis were full.

"It is hard to find a taxi," Zara said while sitting on a chair nearby.

Aayush, Arjun and Dev went to bring water bottles for us. Josh and Daisy were taking photos.

"Wait, I'll find a taxi. You stay seated," Shine said and stood at the end of the footpath.

"The sun is burning so much!" Raj said dramatically, and Siya hit his shoulder to signal him to keep his mouth shut, and he did.

I stepped ahead towards Shine and she turned back and my lips touched her forehead, kissed her forehead.

My hands around her waist but not in contact. Her hands rested my chest and my lips touching her forehead.

It was an accident but it didn't felt like it.

I felt like time is stop, sound around us faded and it was just us.

She took her steps back when she realised what was happening but her face was blushing hard and a tiny smile came on my lips.

After a while we found two taxis.

"C'mon now without wasting anything get yourself inside taxi and let's go to hotel," Josh said.

"But only me and Roshni knows the address of hotel," Daisy said.

"Okay so Zara, Siya, Roshni and Raj will go in one taxi with luggage and remaining will come with us, " Josh said.

"Nope, one mature needs to be with them," I said and looked at Raj which was busy in making his video.

"Okay I'll go with them," I didn't expected Josh to said that!

"No, I'll go with them," I said and grabbed the handle of one of the bag and started to keep it at the back side of car.

"Okay then" Josh said.

I seat inside car and Shine next to me.

"Where we will seat?" Raj wiggled.

"Wait, Umm- Roshni sit in Louis's lap," Siya said what?!