Chapter 13

A/n:- My expressions while writing this chapter=☺😚🙈🙈🤧😩

💖Welcome in new chapter💖
----------------------------------------------------

💖Welcome in new chapter💖----------------------------------------------------

Everyone is sitting in the hall.

Dev and Dhruv are playing a game on their mobile phones, Daisy and Josh are talking, and Raj and Siya are just wandering around.

But two people are so engrossed in their talk, yes I'm talking about Zara and Louis. Louis hasn't looked at me for the past hour.

I'm in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I'm starving.

I can't bear this!!

What?? Hunger??

No, Louis not looking at me!!

Oh, I see, you are hungry for someone's attention, not hungry for food, huh??!

Oh god, just shut up.

I won't

Okay so I'll

okay, as you wish.

I stormed out of the kitchen, ignoring my inner voice.

I went and sat beside Daisy, and she raised her brows.

"I'm starving," I said.

"So let's order something," Josh's voice came from behind Daisy.

"I'm also hungry," Daisy also said, and we both looked at Josh with doe eyes, and he chuckled.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Now stop being this cute," Josh said, and Daisy giggled. Well, I wasn't in the mood for giggling.

They were so engrossed in their talk. What are they talking about??!!

Neither of them realized my presence in the room!

I'm super angry right now!!!

Because of food?!

No, because of Louis!!

Oh, but why and you feeling this much??!!

huhh??!! Oh IDK just shut up already!!

Josh took his phone in his hand and ordered pizzas for everyone. I'm glad that pizzas are delivered in 15 minutes!

I kicked the sofa with my ankle out of my frustration, but unfortunately, my ankle hurt and a moan escaped from my mouth as my hand reached for my ankle.

Louis looked at me with worry in his eyes, but his face still gave a cold expression.

He stood up and took two steps within two seconds, reaching me.