Chapter 21

Hello, everyone I'm back!!
So now updates will be smooth because I'm free now.
+10 votes on this chapter and I'll update next chapter

Everything is going perfectly

Everything is going perfectly. Josh proposed to Daisy, and everyone is happy and excited for their wedding.

When Josh proposed to Daisy, his expression was something I had never seen before: eyes sparkling, tension lines on his forehead, a big smile on his lips, red cheeks, and ears. Josh is so in love, as am I with my Shine.

The time in Goa went by so quickly that I didn't realize when this trip ended. The fun time with everyone, a little bit of flirty things with Shine, everything just came to an end. We are all in our respective rooms packing our bags and flying back to Mumbai.

Goa is indeed a good place. The beaches, morning sun, and night sky are so lively that I want to stay here. Goa always reminds me of New York. Bright lights even at nighttime, stress always crowded.

Before going back to Mumbai, I've prepared a surprise for Shine: a little surprise to ask her something that I'm dying to ask right now. But I didn't want to ask without any preparation, so I have a surprise for her. Our flight is at 6:00 PM, and it is currently 2:00 PM, which means four more hours to go!

"How happy are you right now?" I asked Josh, who was too focused on packing his bags.

"Josh, are you listening?" I asked again to gain his attention but failed.

"Josh?" I tapped on his shoulder, and finally, he came out of his daydreaming.

"Yes?" he asked.

"How happy are you right now?" I asked again, and a shy smile crept on his lips.

"I can't express it in words, Louis," he said.

"Tell me!" I said.

"I don't know how to explain that feeling. When you fall in love, you will get to know how I'm feeling right now," he said.

"Does it feel like you can do anything in this world for her, want to protect her from every trouble, and want to give her every kind of happiness? Does it feel like a tug in your heart whenever she isn't around you? Is the fear of losing her as scary as death?" I said, expressing the way I love Shine.