Chapter 3

A/n:- This chapter is going to be bit kinda serious

Sorry for Grammatical mistakes

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

I already informed my parents that I'll be late to reach home because of a party, but my mother suggested that I stay at Daisy's home

So, I agreed with her and stayed at Daisy's home for the night.

🦋

After completing my morning routine, I cooked breakfast while Daisy was still sleeping.

As I started looking at the photos from the party, I noticed that in many of them, Louis was looking at me with a little smile on his face.

It reminded me of the eye contact we had at the window. No other boy had looked at me in the same way. It felt good, but then a sudden cold air came, and I started feeling cool, so I left from there and went towards wash-room

Currently, it's 7:30 AM, and I'm sitting in the garden sipping coffee when I see Daisy coming towards me.

"Hey, good morning. You woke up early today!!!" Daisy asked me.

"Morning, babe, and I always wake up early!" I replied with a little smirk on my face.

She started laughing and said, "Okay, okay," as she sat beside me.

"Do you like him?" Daisy asked me. I'm confused right now because I don't know who she is talking about, Louis or Josh.

"Umm, yeah, he is a good guy," I said without mentioning a name.

"Oh my god, Rose, I was so worried about your reaction to Josh," she said.

Oh god, then I realized that she is asking about Josh!!

"Yeah, yeah, he is a nice guy," I said to her softly, and she smiled at me.

For a while, there was a comfortable silence, and we both were lost in nature.

"So, when are you going to talk about this to your parents?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm going to talk today, and you're also going to stay with mewhen we talk about marriage" said, keeping her hands on mine, waiting for my reply.