Chapter 19

A/n:- Finally here with new chapter!
Hope you like it

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

What should you wear? I can't decide what I should wear tonight! I've already worn red to one party, and other than that, I have white, green, black, and blue

Yup, I'll wear this beautiful blue dress. Perfect! Suddenly, I jumped upon hearing a knock on the door of my room and went there to open the door, only to find Josh standing there.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked, and I gestured him in.

"Good, what about you?" I asked.

"Actually, I want to ask you something," he finally asked. I was thinking that he might want something or someone...

"For your info, Daisy is not here," I said, and he smiled?

"That's very good, but before I say anything, promise me that you will not tell this to anyone," he said.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Not even to Daisy!" he said. I tried to understand the situation and finally nodded.

"Okay," I said. What he said next was another shock for me.

"I'm thinking of proposing to Daisy at the end of this trip," he said in one go, and I started jumping.

"That's an amazing idea!" I said, and he broke into a smile.

"I want to ask you, in which way should I propose to her?" he asked.

"I can't say anything instantly, but I'll think about it and let you know," I said.

"Don't say this to anyone!" he warned me again, and I nodded.

🦋

I finally decided to wear blue.

Dress:-