Chapter 4

A/n:- In this chapter some new characters are coming up, take a look.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

💖Welcome to new chapter 💖
----------------------------------------------------

I was preparing my notes in my college when suddenly someone snatched a book from my hand

When I looked up, it was him, Mr. RR, Raj Roy, my male best friend.

He is really a big weirdo I've ever meet. He never takes studying seriously and that's the reason he ended up being Arts student.

"Raj, give that back to me. It's an important one," I screamed at him, but he never listens to anyone and went out of the class.

I put all my stuff inside my bag and ran behind him.

Chasing him until the canteen, he stopped and I stopped behind him, keeping one of my hands on the snack counter and breathing heavily.

"Give that back," I said to him, and he returned me my book.

We both sat on chairs and drank some water.

"Are you alright?" he asked me, patting my back.

"Yeah, don't do that again," I said and kept the water bottle aside.

"Okay, sorry," he said.

"Come on, let's go to class. You're not going to bunk any lecture today. This is your punishment for today," I said to him, dragging him into class.

After a few minutes, our lecturer also came.

🦋

When the lecture finished, I turned back to him.

"Why didn't you come to Daisy's birthday party?" I asked him.

I wanted to surprise Daisy with his presence because they are also best friends, just like Raj and I.

"I was a bit busy, you know," he said, winking at me.

Yeah, I know he took his girlfriend out on a date last night. He messaged me, so I didn't tell Daisy that he was going to come but couldn't make it.

After that, I told Raj everything that happened at the birthday party, but I didn't mention the things that happened between me and Louis because I didn't want to create a confusing situation.