Chapter 14

A/n:- Above is the dress of Roshni 👆🏻

🎼Party Playlist🎼

Cheap Thrills - Sia🎶

3D - Jungkook🎶

Levitating - Dua lipa🎶

Baby - Justin bieber🎶

Jalebi baby - Tesher🎶

Seven - Jungkook🎶

One kiss - Dua lipa🎶

Enjoyyyy!!!

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

Red

My favorite fucking color for her, for my Shine.

And she is wearing this beautiful red party dress, and I have to control myself.

Her dress, no actually backless dress reaching through her middle thigh and not covering her silky long legs in any way. Dress was perfectly hugging her curves and giving a perfect display of her hour glass shaped body.

So fucking perfect.

We're standing outside the club, Rose came with party passes in her hands.

"You're not going to drink red wine," Josh warned her the moment she came to us.

"Also, no alcoholic juices, only a few non-alcoholic drinks. Aayan bhai has given me responsibility, and I'm not going to disappoint him," he said and glared at her.

"Oh, come on, Joshy," and there she goes.

"We haven't even entered the club, and you're already restricting me already!!," she said in a sassy way.

"You are coming in between me and my lovely drinks," she pouted.

Cute

"Okay, let's go and enjoy!" Dev screamed, and we all went inside.

This is what I'm annoyed by: young people and their dancing ass.

They really waste half of their time in these clubs and parties. Here is so much noise and only disco lights were on.

Within seconds, Zara, Daisy, and Rose disappeared into the crowd, and Dev and Dhruv also went behind them.