Chapter 5

A/n:- A little bit kinda surprising things are coming up, have fun

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

💖Welcome to new chapter💖

----------------------------------------------------

Today is Thursday, and my birthday was last Thursday

Today is Thursday, and my birthday was last Thursday. It's been a week since I saw Roshni; the last time I saw her was the morning after my birthday.

I want to tell her that on Friday, which means tomorrow, Josh and his entire family are coming to India. But I also want to surprise her again.

I guess Roshni is the only person who is really excited for my wedding. Like, yeah, my parents are excited too, but Roshni is even more excited than them. I really love her!

I called Josh.

"Hey, what's up?" he said as he picked up my phone.

"I'm so excited that our families are finally going to meet!" I said with excitement and nervousness.

"Yeah, this is happening, Daisy. We're finally going to meet again!" he said.

"Is your whole family coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, me, Mom, Dad, and Louis. The four of us are coming tomorrow to your home at around 12:00," he said, giving me all the details so that I can prepare everything accordingly.

"Okay," I exhaled sharply, accepting that I'm going to get married to an American guy.

After we talked for at least an hour and a half, I hung up the call when I saw my father coming from outside with a pack of ice cream in his hands.

I swiftly went towards him and hugged him, giving him the brightest smile.

"Thank you so much, Dad. You know me very well," I said because I really wanted to eat something cold and refreshing.

"Anything for you, my love," Dad said, kissing my forehead.

"Anything for daughter, not for your wife?!" my mom said playfully.

"Oh, darling, how can I forget about your favorite ice cream? Here, I got you a full pack of caramelized one just for you," Dad said to Mom, handing her a pack of ice cream.

This is my family. Sweet and lovely.