𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

⚠️Mature terms ahead⚠️
If you are uncomfortable don't read this
(This spoiler is not about very next chapter. It is about chapter which will take place in future)

----------------------------------------------------

He locked the door behind him. He came to me and cupped my cheeks and softly kissed me at first and then he kiss me like he is eating me.

I placed my palm on his cheeks to match to his kissing place but I couldn't

I placed my palm on his cheeks to match to his kissing place but I couldn't. He was so fast!

Did I mentioned that I'm on bed now and he is above me?

Then he broken kiss and looked into my eye.

"I Love You" That's all he said and gave me few seconds to breathe after that he again started to kiss me like I'm only last thing to eat.

His hands were travelling every inch of my body and my hands around his neck, giving him deep kiss.

I opened my eye when I felt the his hands on my bare waist travelling up to my breast.

"Can I?" He asked and I shyly nodded my head and without wasting any second he tossed my hoodie leaving me only in my red lace bra and panty.

"Red, my fucking favourite colour for you" he said while tracing his finger seductively on my body.

He went off the bed and removed his shirt giving me all view of his broad chest and shoulder and then he removed his pants too.

"Checking me out, huh?" He said and my eye snapped to his and I looked away.

"You can check me out, Shine. You can to whatever you want to do with me" he said while a devilish smirk playing on his lips.

He again hovered above me in his Calvin Klein boxer.

Fuck! He is so sexy.

His palm cupped my breast which was covered by my bra. Without saying me anything, he removed my bra and my breast fell out.

"Umm," a moan left my mouth when he lazily massaged my boobs and in reward I earned groan from him.

To be continue.........

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't update next chapter because tomorrow is my exams.

I thought to post this spoiler because it is going to be so wild when they will be in relationship!!

Stay in touch and share this story to yours friends and do follow me on Instagram.....

Don't forget to vote sweetiessss 😚😚

💕<<<<<ILYASM>>>>>💕

---------------------------------------------------