What happened?

Samaus' pov
It's dark.

And cold.

I can feel myself slipping into the clutches of death itself.

Please.

Please dear God.

Help me.

I promised Kai I would see him again.

I can't break that promise!

Help me!

~.~.~.~
Normal pov...

Samaus was unconscious as the world around him shifted and light appeared around him.

He disappeared from the lake he had fallen from and started falling from the sky in an unknown place.

His leg broken, bone sticking out bloodying his pants leg.

His chest bare with no shirt on bleeding from the reopened gun wound as it had been strained open again as the stitches popped out of his skin.

He wasn't breathing as water was in his lungs.

No one saw him at first.

Not until a silver spikey haired man had noticed an unusual scent of blood coming from the sky.

Inuzukas could smell it right after the silver man.

One by one people looked up to see a small shadow falling to the ground.

It wasn't until the body was fifty feet from the ground before someone decided to save the young man.

The silver haired man jumped and caught the boy in midair sending them straight down on a smaller collision course.

The silver haired man's back hit a tree as they landed.

The boy coughed up water out of his lungs and gasped in air in his half conscious state.

The silver haired man stared looking at the boy oddly.

He seen the water and felt the wetness on the boys clothes.

He was confused.

How did this boy get wet and almost drown in midair?!

He then noticed the odd way the boys foot was pointed and the blood on his body.

The man sat up and picked the boy up carrying him in his arms towards the hospital.

He walked into the hospital and set the boy on a hospital bed before the nurses and doctors took over.

He could tell the boy was having trouble breathing considering he had lost probably a good amount of blood, and the fact that he was half drowned he would wake up with a hoarse throat.

He ran out the hospital and to his leader's office.

.~.~.~.~.
If you know where Sam is go ahead and say it. I will dedicate the next chapter to you.