Getting out

(I do not own naruto)

Samaus woke up the next day feeling like a heavy weight had been lifted off his chest after he had told those strangers about what happened to him.

He sighed and sat up some to look at his leg. He could see it was healing well as he could barely feel the pain in his leg now. It didn't hurt as bad as it had the day before.

A nurse walked in making Samaus lift up his head to see she had some food for him to eat. It smelled delicious even though it looked like something he's only seen in fancy restaurants.

It was strange to him but he accepted the food as his stomach gave a loud rumble making him blush.

Samaus ate the food slowly savoring the taste. He barely paid attention to the woman checking his leg and his breathing.

She left after that to let him finish eating.

Samaus sighed and stared at his bowl that now only had broth left. 

He missed his new friends that had slowly became apart of his family. He even wished to see them again. 

Samaus sighed again and looked out the window leaning on his pillow sitting up with his bowl in his lap. 

He didn't hear the door open and footsteps walking towards him as he was deep in thought.

Samaus didn't even notice when his bowl was taken out of his lap or the person watching him stare out the window with a far distant look with tears close to falling from his eyes. 

Samaus snapped out of his thoughts jolting slightly when he recalled his last day with his friends. With that he blinked a few times to clear his mind and turned his head to the wall in front of him before down to his lap making him blink and tilt his head. "Hunh? Where'd...my bowl go?"

A chuckle was heard to his side and he turned to see who laughed at him.

Samaus blinked. "Your one of the people that was here yesterday..."

The man eye smiled. "I am. Lady Tsunade said you can leave today but you'll need an escort so she asked me to look after you. If that is suitable to you."

Samaus scratched his head. "Sure... i guess... i don't have anything else to do today besides being bored." He laughed. "Would I be able to check out stuff in this... village?"

Kakashi hummed. "I suppose it won't hurt. Although your going to have to be in a wheelchair until your leg is fully healed. Lady Tsunade couldn't heal it all at once."

Samaus nodded. "I don't mind. Just so long as I don't have to stay here in the hospital. I don't like hospitals very much. The smells make me kinda sick."

Kakashi nodded and went outside for a minute before wheeling in a wheelchair and some clothing.

Samaus blinked. The clothes were black ninja pants and a green t-shirt with no sleeves and a fishnet long sleeve undershirt. Samaus smirked and seen there was also a black and green bandanna for him there too. 

Kakashi helped Samaus to stand and helped him get his pants on over his broken leg before he made him sit down to finish dressing.

Samaus put his sleeveless shirt on and then pulled the fishnet piece over it giving it a better look before putting on his bandanna.

Kakashi handed Samaus a ninja shoe to put on his nonbroken foot while the other one was better off without one. 

Samaus put on some ninja gloves cause to him they looked really cool and he'd rather not look bad without looking cool. He was comfortable now and looked up to Kakashi. "Alright. Now I'm ready. Oh... did the doctors keep anything of my old stuff? I have a picture in my pants pocket that I want to keep."

Kakashi pulled out the picture from his own pocket. "Lady Tsunade had her assistant look for weapons at first before you had woken up and when she stumbled across this she gave it to Lady Tsunade before you woke up. After we heard your story she gave it to me to give to you."

Samaus smiled slightly and gently took it from him before putting it under his bandanna for safe keeping. "Thank you."

Kakashi silently nodded before helping him into the wheelchair and leaving the hospital to see the village with his own eyes.