Tie!

(Okay since it was mostly a Tie between b and c I'm going to do random! /means I get to Mix it up or pick one or the other./ YAY me!)
After Sam fainted on the bed he woke up an hour later and rubbed his face. "What have I gotten myself into?" He mumbled as he sat up and got his crutches. "I know Kashi told me to stay here but I'm not the type of person to stay in a small house for too long especially if I just kissed a frigging guy! Bad Sam! Bad! He's very hot but you can't get attached cause what if you were to be able to get back to those kids again and not even know it... uh...oh... that's right I can't go back anyways unless I want be hanged. Whelp that ain't gonna happen. Wonder if I can make new friends here."

Sam walked out of the apartment using his crutches after he changed into one of Kakashi's shirts and pants and borrowed a shoe since he couldn't use one foot. (No he's not wearing the vest.) He put on his own gloves and bandana with his picture of the family he got to be with for awhile under it.

Sam sighed as he walked around getting lost. He noticed he couldn't find his way back to Kakashi's apartment and face palmed. "Dang it. How do I always manage to get lost!" He lightly hit his head on the side of a building as he was in am alleyway now taking a break. "Okay think Sam. You just walked around it shouldn't be too hard to get back to Kashi's apartment." (That is no misspelling friends he's really calling Kakashi Kashi and the worst thing is he doesn't even realize it! XD)

Sam started to walk back out of the alleyway sighing when he heard a noise. It sounded like drunks crashing glass bottles on walls.

Sam's eyes widened. "Ccrap..." He tried to run out of the alleyway when he tripped yelping as one of his crutches flew out from under him and further away from him without even knowing it.

He blinked and turned onto his back wincing as he jostled his broken ankle a bit when he did so. His eyes were closed and so he didn't see the somewhat drunk men walking up to him grinning.

"Loo wha we ha ere boyz! Wez gotz uz... a brat..." one of the drunk men said looking about ready to topple over.

Sam opened his eyes wide and gasped. He quickly got his other crutch and scooted back into a wall on accident as he sat up trying to fend them off with his crutch. "Sstay aaway from me!" Sam stuttered. "I.. I'll hit you!"

One man laughed a gut wrenching laugh as he walked up to Sam and grabbed his neck picking him up from the wall.

Sam choked slightly and dropped his crutch grabbing the man's hand in his own and trying to hit it.

The man shoved Sam's head into the wall hard making Sam yelp.

Sam seen black and red as he latched onto the man's hand with his teeth biting down hard drawing blood and kicked the man in between the legs right in his manhood hard with his not broken foot.

The man screamed out loud and dropped Sam to the ground.

Sam blinked slightly to stay awake as he laid on the ground on his side.

The other two drunks picked Sam up by the arms and slammed him to the ground hard knocking the air out of Sam's chest.

The drunk on his left smirked. "Brat. Let's have some fun shall we? Wonder if anyone will miss you?"

Sam didn't hear him very well as he was slowly blacking out. He whispered one word. "Ka...ka...shi..."

Darkness welcomed Sam with open arms.

The three drunks looked down at Sam.

They did one hand sign and in a poof the three men were in ninja attire. Oddly enough it wasn't leaf shinobi. In fact the headbands on their heads or arms were sound ninja.

The strongest of the men picked Sam up like a sack of rocks and flung him over his shoulder. "Let's go. If the hokage wants one of her citizens all we have to do is ask for a trade. They give us what we want we give them this weakling. In the end we'll just kill him so it's a win win situation. What do you two think?"

The weakest looking one hummed. "Makes sense boss. You know... He has chakra... it's not civilian though... maybe we can get a lot from him."

The middle one tched. "You just want to do the kid because he hurt the boss."

The weak one smirked. "Jealous? I'll share him if you want."

The middle man sighed. "Idiot. Your not touching the boy. He could have useful information but if we have to you can take your precautionary measures."

The weak man grinned. "Thank you friend. I can't wait to tear him up!"

(This is giving me chills just writing this. If you know what he's wanting you can comment it cause I'm definitely not saying it yet.)

The strongest man, the boss, smacked the weakling on the head. "Shaddup! Let's go before someone catches us!" They started running away from the scene of the crime not knowing that someone knew what just happened.

Someone who happened to be in the shadows on his way to the hokage tower to meet up with his team.

Someone with hair that spoke up like a pineapple.
(Can you guess who?)

The young boy walked out of the shadows and disappeared going to the tower at a faster rate than expected. He had heard the hurt and unconscious man say a name he knew was a friends sensei.