Kakashi's face!

Sam watched as Kakashi finished cooking and came over to him with two plates of food.

Kakashi set down both plates beside Sam. He handed Sam his and sat down on the counter beside him.

Sam was still blushing lightly as took a piece of bacon and nibbled on it. He watched out of the corner of his eye to see that Kakashi seemed to be contemplating about something.

Sam spoke up after he swallowed. "Kakashi? Are you... okay?... I.. I mean that is to say you look like you... damn it... " Sam hit the back of his head on the cabinet behind him. He rubbed it.

Kakashi chuckled at Sam. "I'm fine Sam. Just thinking is all."

Sam looked to him baffled. "About what? You don't seem the type to think things without a careless manner so people won't worry."

Kakashi laughed and eye smiled. "I suppose I don't. I was just thinking about what would happen if I took off my mask to eat. Would you try to peek at it like my students keep trying and failing?"

Sam blushed red and turned his head away from Kakashi. "I won't look. I can't really do that unless you want me to see your face."

Kakashi chuckled and pulled down his mask. He watched as Sam took a piece of bacon and was chewing half of it while some of it stuck out of his mouth. He smiled and ate some of his own breakfast. He waited till Sam had eaten almost all of his food and was on his last bacon piece. Kakashi slipped his fingers under Sam's chin making him blush as he moved his face towards his.

Sam was not expecting it.

Kakashi bit his bacon right out of his mouth and let go with a smirk on his face as Sam stared at Kakashi in surprise.

Sam was flustered. He stuttered as he tried to understand what just happened. "Did...did you... You just... My bacon... You ate... My... what the!?..." He was slowly falling off the counter without knowing it cause if his shock.

Kakashi chuckled and grabbed him pulling him to sit beside him so as not to fall. "Your gonna fall off Sam."

Sam's shock turned to confusion and then awe as he saw Kakashi's face. The deep red blush creeping it's way to his cheeks and ears and neck. "Woah..." He said out his awe. His fingers on his hand reached up and gently touched Kakashi's face.

Kakashi was mentally making a check list in his head. First check mark was up beside making Sam blush a deep red and eat his bacon to distract him from a kiss. Big check. How could he not try to date the mysterious boy that fell from the sky into his arms. He was like an angel to Kakashi.

There was knocking on the door and Sam automatically yelped and pulled away and fell to the ground with Kakashi falling with him.

Kakashi held Sam to him as they fell to his floor and let Sam fall right on top of him.

Their lips touched.

Sam, out of shock, didn't move for a whole second before quickly sitting up and blushing even redder than before.

Another check mark was added to Kakashi's list in his head. He sat up with Sam trapped on his lap as someone walked into his house.

That someone happened to be Anko the snake woman who was to get Kakashi to get a mission.

She blushed crimson when she saw Sam and Kakashi's position and walked away and back outside the door to wait for them.

Sam buried his face face into his hands to hide his crimson blush of embarrassment.

Kakashi chuckled and picked him up and brought him to the bedroom. He set him down and went to change. He was glad Anko hadn't seen his face though as he had hidden it quickly back under his mask. He looked to Sam. "You can stay here for today. Lady Tsunade said you need to rest and stay off your leg a bit more. I'll be back later." He left after getting dressed.

Sam just sat there and finally fainted onto the bed from the excitement of his morning full of surprises.