Samaus meets more people!

Samaus woke up the next day in a nice warm bed.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat up. He noticed a pair of crutches near the bed next to him and got up using them.

He walked to the bathroom with the crutches and fixed his bandanna on his head and washed his face while leaning against the sink a bit.

After getting done in the bathroom Sam left to look around. He briefly wondered if this was kakashis house.

He found kakashi asleep on the couch with his mask up.

He mentally shrugged and walked to the kitchen and looked for food.

Kakashi woke up hearing the sounds in the kitchen and almost forgot about Samaus living with him for now on. He got up and went to the kitchen as well.

Samaus was sitting on a chair with his broken leg slanted to where it wouldn't hurt too much but would still heal, eating.

Kakashi smirked slightly. "I see you have found everything easily enough. Are you ready for more touring? I have to meet up with my team this morning."

Samaus grinned. "I can't wait! I like this ninja village place." He said finishing his food

Kakashi got a food pill and are it not letting his face show under his mask even though Samaus looked like he was straining to see under it. "Lets go then Sam."

Kakashi put on his hitate and his flak jacket and ninja sandals and waited for Samaus at the door.

They both left and went to the bridge where they would meet up with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

Samaus blinked in surprise at the three kids he seen waiting at the bridge glaring at the silver haired man. He glanced at kakashi and whispered. "Do they always glare at you when you arrive?"

Kakashi eye smiled. "Yes they do. They say I'm late too."

Samaus deadpan. "Not cool man. So not cool. Although... it is kinda funny..." He smirked. "Do they know that you are assigned to me yet?"

Kakashi kept his straight face as usual. "Nope. I think they'll figure it out themselves or ask a stupid question like always."

Samaus deflated. "You are not a good man sometimes are you?" He asks without wanting an answer. He looked at the kids and nodded at them as they were looking at him. He smiled. "Hello. I'm Samaus but you can call me Sam for short. Your uh... Sensei? Well... I kinda have to stay with him until further notice. So sorry for the intrusions."

They introduced themselves. Sasuke looked at him with a distrustful stare. Naruto instantly wanted to make friends just as much as Sakura.

They went to the training grounds and Kakashi told his team to train while he watched them.

Samaus sat on a flat stump and placed his broken leg on another stump next to it to prop it. He watched them with awe.