Save me

Sam woke to find himself tied to a chair. His gloves and bandana as well as his shirt were on the ground in front of him a couple feet away. The picture of the kids he befriended in his world on top of the neat stack.

Sam went to lick his dry lips when he then noticed that he had a piece of cloth wrapped around his mouth to stop him from speaking.

Sam moaned as his head swam as he was still making him dizzy from hitting the ground.

Sam tried to move his hands and found he couldn't move them too much but if he tried hard enough he could release one hand gently out of the ropes to free himself.

He blinked a few times to regain his vision before looking around where he could see. He was in some kind of cave of sorts but it was more of an underground hideout type of deal. Sam raised an eyebrow thinking how cliche this all was. He rolled his eyes and slowly tried to escape his restraints.

He was lucky no one was around at that moment as they were outside the door guarding it while the two other men were busy trying to send the note by throwing a kunai with an attached note saying they had the boy and they wanted a trade.

Sam got out of the rope restraints on his wrists and pulled off the rope in his mouth. He spit out some hair from the rope and carefully undid the rope on his legs. He frowned knowing he wouldn't be able to run for it with the makeshift splint he had but he could still try.

Sam slowly slid himself off the chair and onto the floor and smiled as he went to crawl to his stuff. He was able to put his gloves back on and was putting his bandana on with the picture in it to keep it safe. He grabbed his shirt and sat up to put it on as he sat on his butt looking around from where he sat putting his shirt in. He frowned as he seen only one door. He looked back at the chair and smirked.

He crawled over to the chair and tried to quietly break a leg off the chair so he would have a weapon. He was just about to completely break the chair when the door was opened. He didn't hear the footsteps coming towards him before all he felt was a hand around his neck cutting off his breathing as he was picked up by his throat ,kicking and clawing behind him at his attacker, and thrown against the wall hitting it hard.

Sam let out a yelp of pain before coughing to get air back in his lungs as he laid there.

The large man walked up to Sam and kicked him hard in the stomach making Sam spew up blood from his mouth.

Sam curled up hugging his stomach as tears fell from his tightly closed eyes. He was left alone for a minute before the man grabbed Sam's bandana and pulled it off his head along with the photo making both fly away from them before the man grabbed his hair and pulled him up in midair.

Sam grabbed the man's hand in his smaller ones to keep him from pulling his hair out. His long hair may make him look like a girl without the bandana but he always liked his long hair.

The man pulled back his fist and slammed it into Sam's face breaking his nose.

Sam's screams echoed in the room as blood filled his mouth and dripped from his nose and onto the floor as the man kept pulling back and punching him either in the face or stomach.

Sam was barely conscious when the man dropped him to the ground watching as blood pooled around Sam's head dying his blondish locks pure red with his own blood.

The man sighed. "Sorry kid. Couldn't allow you to escape now could I? After all your just a pawn right now no offence."

Sam didn't respond as he was seeing black dots cross his vision. His hand flinched as he moved to sit up on his knees even though he shouldn't even be moving. His head lolled down to his chest as he breathed heavily with a slight wheeze. Blood dropped to the floor dripping from his mouth and nose off his chin and nasal cavities. His mouth was open as he tried to breathe through his mouth. He coughed up some more blood into the floor under him and shifted so instead of being on his hands and knees he was sitting on his legs staring with cold glazed empty eyes. His head was limp on his shoulders looking up at the man who just beat him up.

The man seemed surprised that Sam was able to sit up the way he was without blacking out.

Sam spoke as his blood still dripped. His voice was soft and quiet so as not to hurt his throat supposedly. "Why....me.... A... criminal... a... nobody... a... good...fer... nothin... coward..."

The man blinked in surprise as his widened as he realised they might not be able to get anything but death on their hands from the kid. They had assumed he was with kohna because of the clothing he wore was like that of a ninjas from kohna without the vest. He watched as the boy's head fell limp hanging now as his arms laid limply in his lap. He tched as he realized the boy was unconscious now. He quickly went to the door and looked for his two teammates as he left the unconscious bit behind sitting where he was bleeding all over his shirt. If the man had lifted Sam's head he would've seen that the boy's eyes were still open but glazed over like he were half dead already.

~~~~
Pikachukite~ ».» {What have I done...}