Meeting the family part 2

(heres the second part)

Samaus just stood there a few minutes before all the kids hugged him at once making him fall over and wince in pain from his injury.

Kenchi chuckled. "Kids! I said don't tackle him. He's hurt."

One of the boys, the oldest, helps get everyone off of Samaus and helps him up.

Samaus thanked him. 

Everyone introduced themselves before they were interrupted by a loud noise.

It happened to be Samaus's stomach saying 'I'm hungry'.

Kenchi chuckled. "Rai. Sai. You two go help your mother in the kitchen with supper and tell her to get an extra seating for our new family member!"

Samaus gaped in awe. He felt happy for the first time since he was convicted of murdering someone. He smiled. "Thank you Kenchi."

Kenchi smiled as his kids got ready for supper. "Don't thank me. Thank god young man. If you hadn't shown up when you did I wouldn't have been able to help you when I did. Now let's go get something to eat." He ushers Samaus to the bathroom to wash up before they go eat some homemade chicken parmesan with alfredo sauce pasta.

Samaus met Sekira aka Kira, the mother of the kids, before they all ate.

Samaus finished eating and helped with the dishes before he ws shown to a room he could stay in and getting his injury checked by Kenchi before going to sleep.