the questions part one

(Im gonna break down the chapter since its being a douche.)

The next morning came as Samaus woke up to eat breakfast. He had just realized he hadn't eaten since an hour before he fell and came here, so it had been a whole day.

When he finished he looked down at his leg and wondered how he was gonna get to the bathroom with it broken.

He sighed and moved to where he could get off the bed. He kept his arms holding on so he wouldn't fall on his way to the bathroom.

He slowly got up and kept his broken foot off the ground.

He hopped on his other foot to the bathroom door carefully balancing himself by waving his arms a little as he stayed on one foot after he had let go of the bed. He reaches the door albeit a little unsafely. He sighed as he reached the door and opened it to go in hopping one small step forwards. He held onto the rail with one hand and used the restroom before turning to the sink and leaning on it to wash his hands.

Samaus looked at the mirror image of himself and frowned wondering what he was going to do and how he would make it back to his friends who have become a family to him. He even wondered where his pants and bandana were at. He had a picture in his pocket of them all smiling together. He smiled sadly hoping to see them again one day.

He hopped back out of the bathroom to see the people from yesterday there. "Uh...Hi?"

They turned to him and Tsunade looked to Kakashi.

Kakashi walked over to Samaus and picked him up making the younger male squeak in surprise and blush.

"H..hey! L..let me... down!" Sam stutters.

Kakashi placed him back on his bed and walked back over to Tsunade.

Sam blinked looking at them. "What's up? Come back to ask stuff again?"

Tsunade smirked. "Well we're going to ask some questions and you're gonna answer them."

Sam looked at her blankly and rose an eyebrow. "Shoot. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge."

Ibiki walked forwards. "What village do you come from?"

Samaus blinked. "I do not have a village dude. I came from a little town but it's not here cause I'm guessing I come from another dimension. Besides I'd rather not go back to my town."

Shizune spoke up. "And why not?"