Ramen

Kakashi walked beside Sam as the genins walked behind them.

Sam looked to Kakashi. "Hey Kakashisan? Where can we get food here? Is there any good places around?"

Naruto grinned and spoke up. "ICHIRAKUS!!! Come on sensei please!? Can we take him there please?" He asked with big puppy eyes.

Sam blinked and shrugged. "I've never heard of it but if it's got food I'm in. What do they sell?"

Kakashi sighed. "They sell Ramen."

Sam blinked. "Ramen? Like the noodle stuff with meat and egg and I think something else? That actually sounds pretty good. Back where I'm from ramen is in these square packages but it's only noodles with seasoning. I like the putting stuff in it to make it less bland. Usually I would just cook curry or something else like pizza or shrimp alfredo."

They look at Sam.

Sakura spoke up this time. "What is pizza and shrimp alfredo?"

Sam blinked and shrugged. "I can't explain it very well. I'd have to cook it for you some time after my leg is fully healed."

Naruto grinned. "Alright! I can't wait to try some!"

Sam chuckled. "I'll make some and invite all of you. If you want you guys can even help me cook them. Well... maybe the pizza. I don't think this place has shrimp or alfredo..." He pouted slightly but then smirked. "But I can make a homemade pizza though. Maybe you guys can get me ingredients and I'll help show you how to."

Naruto and Sakura grinned. Sauske just smirked.

They all walked to Ichiraku's and sat down.

Naruto ordered his usual as did the other three.

Sam tilted his head and ordered what Naruto got.

He took one bite and he was in heaven. "Sugoi! Absolutely amazing!" He slurped down the rest within a five minute time lapse and ordered one more and are that one as well.

Sam rubbed his belly and bowed his head to the owner. "Thank you for the meal. It was delicious sir."

Kakashi paid the bill and he sent his team on their ways home.

Sam walked beside Kakashi on his crutches and they went to the hospital to make sure lady Tsunade saw Sam for his checkup.