Awkward moment

(This video up top is funny)
The next morning Sam woke up with his head on a warm chest and his still broken leg over someone else's legs with his arm around the warm chest almost hugging onto the person as close as possible. He groaned softly as the light of the window hit his retinas making him shut his eyes again and bury his face into the warmth of the human chest. He didn't know or care that it was Kakashi he was half laying on.

Kakashi opened his one onyx eye and looked down at Sam as he held him in his arms. He chuckled softly as Sam tried to hide his face from the sun streaming into the window.

Sam gasped and bolted up and falling back right on top of Kakashi entangling their legs in the blankets.

Sam's face turned fifty shades of red as his face had smacked into Kakashis. If it weren't for the mask they probably would've kissed on accident like Sasuke and Naruto did on the first day of graduation.

Kakashi laid there completely off guard as he tried not to laugh under Sam or think of his little orange book he would read to pass the time. He spoke up after sliding his hands behind Sam to move his broken leg so it would be okay as he sat up with a very shocked and very much blushing Sam in his lap. "Did you sleep better last night after that nightmare?"

Sam blinked processing the words and he stuttered as he spoke on Kakashi's lap. "Y..ye...yes...I... slept... be..better...th...thank you...ka...Kakashi..."

Kakashi chuckled making Sam's body tremble as he felt the reverberations.

Sam gulped still red faced and tried to get out of Kakashi's lap.

Kakashi tightened his grip a bit and gently moved them to where he was carrying Sam with his arms as he held Sam up by his legs and Sam automatically latched onto Kakashi's neck to keep from falling.

Kakashi gently lowered Sam down onto the counter of his kitchen and let go as he started to look for something to cook.

Sam was bright red and had no idea what was going through his head at that moment but quickly cleared his head and seen that he couldn't get down to walk around without his crutches...that were still in the bedroom...

So he opted to watch Kakashi cook some eggs and bacon and toast.