Normal afternoon? Wait... what?!

Sam walked beside Kakashi on his crutches. He looked up at the sky. "Wonder what time it is right now. I noticed you guys don't have clocks around the place at least not watches anyways. So what kind of tech do you have here in the land of fire?"

Kakashi hmmed. " Well... we have alarm clocks. Wagons. Boats in other lands that are surrounded by water. Tv's. We have all kinds of tech we just don't use some of them. At least not the ninja clans. We're usually always on missions."

Sam blinked. "Wow. Seems like a tough job. You must do all different kinds of things for the village to protect it and gain money to expand it. Correct?"

Kakashi nodded his head once.

Sam sighed. "Hey Kakashi san? Do you think... I'll ever be able to get back home to the people I know? This place... it's so different from where I used to be. I would love to go back but... I don't want to be executed for something I didn't do. I wish there was a way I could fix it all. Ya know?" Sam looked down at his feet as he walked forward with his crutches. So many thoughts running through his head and he didn't know what to say or do. He was confused for the most part on how he even ended up there and how he even was able to understand some of the stuff going on around him.

Kakashi didn't speak for a bit. "I don't know Sam. Maybe you will be able to prove your innocence one day. Maybe even find a way back to your friends. Maybe you'll be stuck here and never be able to find a way back. You can only hope and have faith. For now... just go with the flow of nature and see where it will take you. Who knows? Maybe it was a good thing that you came here." He walked ahead of Sam and opened the door to the hospital and they walked in.

Sam kept walking thinking about what Kakashi said. It made sense. Maybe it was destiny that brought him there. Maybe it was just pure luck that he fell from the sky after falling to his doom into a waterfall from a cliff. He didn't know but at least he could feel a little better that maybe he'd be able to see Kai and the others again one day. He smiled faintly and sat down on a bed as he waited for Tsunade to check his leg and side again.

When she came in though Sam was not expecting her to be a little mad at Kakashi for something. So when she punched the man through the wall it shocked Sam to the core.

Sam blinked. "Wait... what!?" He stared at the woman and the man who calmly just got up from the rubble sighing and brushing off the dirt and dust.

Tsunade grinned and walked to Sam and sat next to the stunned man putting her arm around his shoulders. "It seems someone took you out of his house without permission knowing that you shouldn't have moved around so much. I can already tell your tired as he'll right now kid. I'm gonna take care of that leg of yours today and in two days you'll be able to walk around without the need of crutches."

Sam blinked and nodded dumbly not sure what to do at the moment now. He glanced at Kakashi to see the man looked perfectly fine without any broken or hurt body parts. He sighed in relief and laid down on the bed as Tsunade checked on his leg and healed it a bit more as well as his side. The bullet wound was gone now but still felt a bit sore. He didn't even realize how tired he was until he slowly fell asleep while Tsunade healed his leg. He didn't even know he was being moved until he was laid on another bed under comfy and warm blankets at Kakashis house till his head hit the pillow and he cracked opened his eyes for a minute before falling back into his deep slumber.

Kakashi sighed softly and pulled the covers over Sam some more before going to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo teams! I'm only gonna ask this once who would you like Sam to be paired with in this?