Pain of the heart? Or the body?

(If someone can think of a plan of action it would be awesome to read what you got.)

In the village, Kakashi grew worried. He sent his summons Pakkun to find Sam's sent after a frantic Shikamaru came in earlier the day before. He was in a meeting with the hokage to see what mission he would be sent on with his genin.

~/flashback\~

Tsunade and Kakashi were talking about what kind of mission Kakashi could do next when a frantic knock came at the door and without an answer was swung open by a panting genin with pineapple spiked hair.

Tsunade blinked. "Shikamaru? What's wrong?"

Kakashi stood there with an eyebrow raised as Shikamaru looked up and to Kakashi.

Shikamaru spoke while regaining air. "Kid... napped... Kakashi... The... boy... sound ninja..."

Kakashi decoded it quickly. "Sam was kidnapped by sound ninjas?"

Shikamaru nodded his head quickly before his eyes widened and he looked to the window.

Kakashi's eye widened and Tsunade's eyes did too.

A kunai broke through the glass window and landed on Tsunade's desk. A letter was attached.

Tsunade was quick to open the note and read it. She frowned. "Kakashi. Shikamaru. I'm assigning you a search and rescue mission. Find the kid. Now." She said clenching her fists and crumbling the paper in her hands.

Kakashi nodded and summoned Pakkun.

Pakkun sniffed the letter and kunai and off the two went to rescue Sam.

~/flashback end\~

They had been following the small scent left behind for some time now. Kakashi was getting worried about his Sam.

Kakashi became antsy when they found a building that looked old and he became angry when he heard Pakkun say he could smell blood. He wanted to jump in and find Sam and hug him to his chest and not let go but he had to think of a way to save him first. So he looked to Shikamaru who seemed to already be coming up with a plan of action. They waited till nightfall.

~~~~ {Sam's dark room *prison*}

Sam came to again and gasped in shock before struggling to be free again. He was hanging this time and instead of rope it was chains holding him up his wrists and holding his legs down to the ground. Sam struggled but found he couldn't do anything. His shirt was no longer on him again and his pants were on the floor further away from him and seemed to be in pieces as well. Luckily his bandana and picture were intact near his pool of blood on the ground near his torn and tattered shirt and he still had his boxers on.

Sam stopped struggling when he heard the door open and footsteps come walking in. He turned his head to see that the person coming up to him was the man he hurt back in the ally except his clothing had changed and he didn't have the look of a drunk. He flinched when the man touched the middle of his back and ran his hand all the way up to his neck and grabbed the back of his hair and pulled his face down to be closer to his own from behind.

The man spoke. "Hello brat. You hurt me pretty good back in the alleyway. Maybe a should pay you back tenfold. Hmm? I put a sound barrier around the room while you were sleeping so no one can hear you scream outside this room. I'm going to enjoy listening to your screams and your begging. Let's start with the whip shall we?"

Sam didn't notice the table behind the man till he move over to it. He paled dramatically when he seen all the torture devices. Sam trembled in his bonds and had silent tears run down his face.

The man smirked sickeningly and grabbed the whip moving behind Sam to start.

(BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! TORTURE AND LOTS OF BLOOD BEING SPILLED HERE SO SKIP IF YOU CANT STAND IT SO I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE! MATURE BIT!)

Sam screamed as the whip slashed his back over and over again. He could feel his blood dripping and soaking into his boxers on his back.

After twenty lashings Sam could feel his vision slowly slipping but he no longer felt anymore lashings from the whip.

Instead he started to feel something sharp against his torso. He lifted his head and barely saw the glint of metal as it started to dig into his flesh cutting him in different places. The man never went close to harming his face for some reason.

The man smirked as he cut into Sam's torso creating more screams. He cut off Sam's boxers and started to cut his thighs and legs.

Blood coated Sam's body as he started to cut his arms.

He frowned when Sam passed out and left his knife in Sam's shoulder to let the blood drip. He chuckled as he pulled out a bucket of saki and poured it on Sam making the him gasp, cough and scream from the burning, waking him back up quickly.

The man got out a pipe and started beating Sam black and blue.
(END OF TORTURE!)
The man walked around his work and nodded to himself. He left Sam there hanging from the roof beaten, bruised, and cut up, bleeding all over.

Sam was limp and stark naked besides his own blood.

All Sam could think about was Kakashi saving him and being in safe arms again. He was scared, tired, and completely out if it now. He probably wouldn't even know if he was safe or not if someone saved him.