Knife Fight - Chapter 39

Tw. Knife, blood mention

"You'll fucking regret that."
The large kitchen knife plunged into my chest. Lost for words, I fell to the floor. I was bleeding, a lot. Unsure on what to do, my eyes scattered to find something to help me out. No bandages, magic healing hats, just knives. Tons of knives. I didn't have much energy, but hopefully, just enough to get a blade, defend myself, and them run away! I feebly darted to the collection, picking up a longer, slightly thinner knife. This will do. You've got this Hunter. He's just some human, this will be easy.

I began by carefully using the sharp edge to cut my restraints open, but the stranger was already behind me. I slowly dropped my hand to my stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. With the other hand, I was defending myself from any extra wounds. I had no idea who this guy was, but he was surprising good at this. Another swift attack came my way, causing me to jump backwards.
"Just tell me where your friends are and there won't be any issues!!! Okay?!!"

He yelled into my ear, obviously frustrated. Before I could even blink, I had been pinned to the wall, knife at my thoat.
"TELL ME"
He continued to scream in my face. Trembling, My arm lifted towards him, slashing across his face. I was getting out of here, and I was warning the others! Approaching the door, I attempted to shake open, only to realize it was locked. A window on my left caught my eye. Since I still wasn't thinking straight, I threw myself against the glass, shattering it.

The sky was a beautiful midnight blue. The moon glistening in the shadow. Unfortunately, I couldn't appreciate it that much since I was still bleeding, a lot.. And I had to find my way home. Quickly, I scurried through alleys and pathways, trying my best not to leave a trail of blood. Ideas sprung through my mind of ways to get back to Camila. I knew how to get back from the Library, but that's about it. Few people were out at this hour, but the people who were gave me weird looks. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, although, it seemed weird nobody was helping.

I kept limping around, praying that this was the right direction. Still, I hadn't fully processed what had happened. I was almost kidnapped, then an annoying girl kept bothering me, after that, I ACTUALLY got kidnapped, stabbed and probably something else. How could I explain to Luz? What if she was mad? I almost put everyone in danger, they were gonna hate me.. Suddenly, A bright light shone my way, and it's wasn't the moon.

"Hunter?

"Miss Noceda?"

A purple car approached me, along with a dark haired woman sitting inside. She looked, worried?
"Hunter! Entrar en el coche!"
("Hunter! Get in the car!")
I swiftly ran to the door, pulling it open. Once I had taken a seat, I collapsed into her arms.
"I-I, I'm so sor-!"
She tightly hugged me back, whispering in my ear.
"Esta bien Hunter, come on, let's go home."
("It's okay Hunter, come on, let's go home.")

The two of us drove through the dark, misty skies. I huddled in the backseat, covered in my own blood. Camila hadn't noticed yet, until suddenly, her eyes flashed in the car mirror. A loud gasp exited.
"Pobre niños! What happened dear!?"
("Poor boy! What happened dear?")
I could feel my voice shaking, but I hadn't uttered a word. She was probably furious, I was bleeding on her clean seat.
"I'm sorry! I'll clean it, I promise! I-"
Confused eyes looked back at me, they then turned shocked.
"I'm not going to make you clean it? I think I'm a bit more worried about you then my car...?"

Eventually, we arrived back home. I heard a quiet beep before Camila opened the car door, and then mine. Feebly, I crawled out only to collapse on the concrete.
"Oh querido! Are you okay?"
("Oh dear! Are you okay?")
As I impacted the ground, my head started to feel fuzzy, my vision blurry. Slowly, my eyes fell shut.

Luz's POV

"Ughh! I should of never mentioned the library!"
Willow groaned, head in her hands. It had been hours since we last saw Hunter and Camila had left over an hour ago to find him.
"It's not your fault Willow! I'm sure he's on his way back now!"
As much as I tried to comfort her, I think we were all worried.

knock knock

Suddenly, I heard a loud knock on the door. Running towards it, I swung the door open.
"Mami!"
Suddenly, I gasped. What, had happened?! A giant hole took the center of the jumper he was wearing, along with that, tons of blood spilled through. Tears and rips covered his, head to toe, almost all of them bleeding as well. I had noticed one of my friends arrive too.
"Oh my titan..."
Swiftly, I spun backwards, seeing Gus staring at Hunter in horror.
"Gus, get Willow! She can help"
The boy rushed off, bring back Willow, who seemed almost paralysed in shock.

Willows POV

I sat on the sofa with Amity, who was reminded me this wasn't my fault, but it didn't help. Just as she was continuing, Gus ran to me, shaking.
"W-will.. Willow! You, Hu-hunter! Help! Front-Front door!"
I was unsure what Gus was trying to tell me, but nevertheless, I trusted him. Blindly running to the front door.

"No, no, no, no! What happened?!"
Hunter layed before me.
"Willow, you remember a bit of Healing magic from Viney and Emira, right?"
Luz stared at me in terror. Thankfully, I still knew abit, so I nodded. Blue circles surrounded the defenseless boy. It took ages to even fix him up enough to look alive, and wake up. Gently, I shook his shoulder.
"Hunter, hunter? Are you okay?"
Suddenly, he jolted up, tears forming in his eyes.

Hunters POV

Finally, I fell back into consciousness. Thoughts spun through my head like a merry-go-round. They were gonna hate me! I wasted Willows magic, I unnecessarily worried them, I wasted Camila gas! They might as well throw me away.
"Hunter, are you okay?"
Willow asked, voice trembling. I couldn't hold it in anymore, tears began to drop down my cheeks as I fell down.
"I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't mean to worry you, I just-"
"What happened while you were gone Hunter?"

Word count:1094