Let me go back to oppa

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My head was aching a bit. I tried to remember what happened. Then I remembered the incident of last night. It was a very beautiful room with modern look.

"Where am I? Did that man kill me? Oh no I'm in heaven. But I thought heaven has clouds. Today I got to know that heaven is totally modern without clouds. Hmm......oh no what am I thinking! Am I really dead!" I thought.

Suddenly I saw that the door knob twisted. I laid on the bed before the opening of door and started to pretend to be asleep.

"Are you awake?" A boy's voice came.

I continued my act to be asleep.

" I know that you are awake and pretending to be asleep. Put your act aside." With that voice I felt a hand at my thigh.

I flinched and shot woke up. I saw a handsome man sitting at the edge of the bed. But he isn't the man I saw yesterday.

"But thank God I'm alive. I'm not in heaven." I thought.

"Who are you? And why am I here? Leave me" I said.

"No babygirl you can't go anywhere from here after what you saw yesterday." He said.

"What a pervert!" I thought.

Then he showed a smile. But I have to say that his eye smile is beautiful.

I noticed that the door was opened behind him. I thought something for a while a decided to run from there.

"What are you thinking with a serious face?" He said.

Then suddenly I pushed him and ran towards the door. He fell off the bed, so it took time for him to stand up.

I ran with my full speed. But this place was unfamiliar so I didn't know where to go. I saw stairs. I ran downstairs. That boy is still running behind me shouting," Hey you! Stop there." I was just running. Then I saw a boy standing there talking on phone.

Author's POV :

Y/N ran to that boy talking on boy, named as Yoongi, and hid behind him saying," Oppa please save me."

"Who are you and what are you doing here? " Yoongi said with a confused frown.

"Oppa I don't know how I came here. I want to go back to my oppa." She said with pleading eyes.

"Then go to your house and leave me." Yoongi said.

"But how?" She said
"Just like the way you came here" Yoongi said with an obvious look.

"But I don't know how I came here." She said. "Please oppa send me back to my home."

"I don't know. Please don't bother me." Yoongi said.