Don't leave me

There was Y/N, who was shot in her stomach

There was Y/N, who was shot in her stomach. She fell on the ground on her knees. She took the shot for me!

"Y/N!!!"

Author's POV:

"Y/N!!!" Jungkook shouted and held Y/N in his arms. His heart clenched seeing her like that. She was slowly closing her eyes.

"No Y/N don't close your eyes!"

"Why did you do that Y/N? WHY?" He said with her in his arms.

Now without wasting anymore time, he picked her up in bridal style and laid her in the backseat of his car. Then he drove to the hospital as fast as he could. Luckily there was not a lot of traffic that day.

-

Now Y/N was in ICU room. Jungkook was sitting outside the room on the floor while resting his back on the wall. He had his one hand on his knee and another one in his lap. He was sitting there waiting for doctors to come and tell him that she is all fine.

He had red and dry eyes. His white shirt was stained in blood. He was mentally cursing and blaming himself for this condition of Y/N.

Jungkook's POV:

Why in the world she had to take that bullet for me? Oh God! Please keep her safe. It is all because of me. Now she is not beside me. Now I got to know that I can't live without her.

Please don't leave me Y/N. You can't leave me like that. I can't live without you Y/N.

On the other hand

Other members were on their way to the hospital. When they saw such a mess in house after returning, they asked maids about that. They told them what happened and here they were on their way to the hospital.

-

Jungkook was still sitting there on the floor, when the other members came towards him running.

"Jungkook, where is Y/N?" Yoongi asked him in a worried voice.

But Jungkook didn't say anything. He just kept staring at the ICU door. They understood that Y/N was in ICU room. Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung because of me she is in this condition now." He said in a low voice with totally dry eyes.

"No Jungkook, it's not your fault." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, she will be alright. hmm.....?" Jimin said while comforting him.

The others members also sat near him. Jungkook didn't drink even a drop of water since the accident. His lips were all dry.

-

After some time, the doctor came out of the ICU room. They all went towards the doctor. He pulled his mask off and sighed before speaking.

"Mr. Jeon I'm sorry. We can't say now how the operation went. She has a deep injury as that wasn't a normal bullet. We have to wait for a week to decide whether she will be able to survive or not.
She is in coma now. After a week, either she will wake up from the coma or she will close her eyes for ever. It depends on her will to survive. We have just 1 week."

Hearing that Jungkook grabbed the doctor's collar.

"Hey doctor! Do whatever you can to save her. If she didn't make it, then I'll get this hospital closed and you'll not get job anywhere. I guess you know that I can do that." He said in anger.

"Jungkook, leave him! They are trying their best." Taehyung said while feeding the doctor from Jungkook's grip.

"We will try our best sir." The doctor said.

"Can we see the patient?" Hoseok asked the doctor.

"Sure sir, but please one by one." The doctor bowed and took his leave.

-

All the other members have visited Y/N. Now it was Jungkook's turn. When he entered the room, he saw Y/N laying on the bed with drip in her hand.

Now he let his dry eyes to get wet with tears. He sat near Y/N and held her hands in his. He caressed her soft hands.

"Please open your eyes soon. I want to hear all your chit chat."

"Please wake up Y/N. I have to confess to you." He said with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm responsible for this state of yours."

"I can't live without you Y/N. I love you so much."

He kept talking to her laying body for a while. Then he kissed her forehead and turned around to leave. He opened the door and came out of that room.

But one thing that went unnoticed by him was the tear that was present on Y/N's cheek

TO BE CONTINUED.....