Sleep with me

"Oh shit! Her brother saw us!" He mumbled

Without wasting any minute, he picked her up in bridal style and ran towards the exit of the club. He hurriedly sat in the limo where others were already present and placed Y/N on the seat beside him.

"Hyung hurry up! Start the car!" He said in a panicked voice to J hope who was on the driver's seat.

"But what happened Jungkook? Why are you panicked?" He said to J hope.

"We don't have time hyung. Just start the car." Jungkook said.

J hope nodded and started the car. After some minutes they were at a good distance from the club.

"Now mind explaining what happened?" Jimin said while raising his one brow.

"Her brother saw us." He replied.

Everybody gave a 'WHAT?' expression but then nodded.

"Hey you mafia! Let me go back to my oppa." Y/N said in a stumbling voice as she was drunk and stood up from her seat get out from limo.

"You have to stay here." Jungkook said while holding her wrist and pulled her down to make her sit back. But at that time, the limo took a sharp turn. So Y/N's body lose its balance and fell over Jungkook. Her lips got attached to that of Jungkook's. Everyone's eyes widened including Jungkook's. She got off him.

"YAH! You stupid mafia! You stole my first kiss."  She said dramatically while fake crying.

But Jungkook was just looking at her her dumbfounded. Others' expressions were nothing different.

"See Jungkook! It wasn't a kiss." Taehyung said while trying to convince him.

"Yeah, it was just an accident." Namjoon said while agreeing to him.

"Yeah forget about it." Hoseok said.

"Moreover, I think that she will not remember anything tomorrow, as she is drink." Jimin said, while Yoongi was too lazy to say something.

Jungkook slowly nodded.

-

"Hey Jungkook! Wake Y/N up. We've reached." Namjoon said as they've reached their mansion. Y/N was sleeping while resting her head at Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook tried to wake Y/N up. But she was not waking up. Others have already went in to their respective rooms.

At last Jungkook took her to her room in bridal style. He gently laid her on her bed. She was sleeping very peacefully. She was looking like an angel to him. He couldn't control himself. So he pecked her forehead.

He was about to leave, suddenly he felt a hand on her wrist. Y/N was holding her wrist.

"Hey bunny! Don't go. Y/N is afraid alone. Sleep with me." She mumbled as she was drunk.