FLASHBACK - II

[FLASHBACK continues

[FLASHBACK continues......]

Suddenly the phone present on the floor started to ring. It was Mr. Min's phone.

Jin looked at the caller I'd and found that it was Yoongi's call.

Jin picked the call up without wasting any second.

"Don't speak anything Dad! There is no time for that. Just listen to me carefully. Some men are after me. I have hidden Y/N safely in the XXX park." The voice from the other side said. When Jin was about to speak something, the call ended.

Yoongi's POV:

"Y/N, wait here in the park for me....hmm?" I said softly to the little 5 years old Y/N.

"But where are you going oppa?" She asked cutely.

"I'm going to buy candies for my little cute kitten." I said while caressing her cheek.

"Okay oppa! I'll wait for you here till you come, just like a good girl."

"Good girl! Don't go anywhere, okay?" I said while patting her head.

She nodded and I left from there. But when I reached the main road, I saw some men following me.

Soon I became able to misguide them. Then I called dad and told him about Y/N. I didn't let him speak anything as there was no time for it.

Author's POV:

Y/N was waiting for Yoongi in that park. But he didn't came. She started to cry. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her. She looked up.

"Don't cry dear. Tryst me and come with me." Jin said who was hugging Y/N.

She nodded and came with him. They both sat in the car and Jin started to drive. Yeah, Jin was driving. Jin was 13 years old, but he knew how to drive. Though it was illegal for him to drive, but he had no time to think about laws and regulations.

Y/N was silently sitting while looking at the outside view. There was a silence, but not an awkward one.

"Y/N aren't you feeling scared that a stranger is taking you somewhere without even telling you where." Jin asked her breaking the silence.

Y/N looked towards him and said," I trust you oppa. Moreover I know that you are Yoongi oppa's friend. He had showed his friends' photos to me many times. I know that you are Jin oppa."

Jin nodded and continued to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       [FLASBACK ends]

"What happened after that hyung?" Jimin asked to Jin who gave a break to his past story.

Jin continued," Then we went to the address which uncle Min gave me. There we found a grandma. She took care of us. Actually that grandma was thankful to uncle Min as he gave the shelterless lady a house. We were living well with that grandma. She was taking a good care of us both. But Y/N always kept asking me about Yoongi. When I was 17, that grandma got into an accident. She was the only support for us. Then I decided to take Y/N to USA. But when we were on our way to Incheon airport to take the flight, we got into an accident.

          But people could find only Y/N at the accident spot. I was rolled a bit far from the car. In that accident, Y/N lost her memory.

                 I spread the fake news of my death so that Mr. Kang doesn't try to find us.

            I told Y/N that I am her brother and our parents died long back ago, so that she doesn't ask any questions. Then we both went to USA. We came here back just last year as she wanted to continue her studies in Korea."

Everyone made an 'oooo' face.

"Oh, and why couldn't we track any information about Y/N?" Namjoon asked.

"WAIT! Now I remember. Dad had locked all the information about her with high security. He was the best hacker. Even I can't break his securities." Suddenly Yoongi said.

"Yeah, and when Namjoon came to my cafe for the first time, I became very happy to see him after so many years. Then we became friends. When I got to know that all of you are safe, I felt relieved." Jin completed his story.

Suddenly a nurse came there and said," Excuse me sir! Miss Y/N is all good now. She can get discharged today but she is mumbling something in her unconscious state!" Then she left after bowing.

They all went to Y/N's room and saw Y/N mumbling something.

"Oppa I'll wait for you like a good girl."

Her hands were clutching on the bedsheet.

"Meow meow oppa why are you taking so much time to bring candies. Come back soon. I'm scared." She mumbled with still her eyes closed.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw everyone in front of her.

"Meow meow oppa!" She shouted in a scared voice. Yoongi went to her and hugged her.

"Don't leave me again oppa. I was very scared at that time alone in that park." She said in a scared tone.

"No my little kitten, I'll never leave you." Yoongi said while rubbing her back which was comforting her.

"Seems like she regained her memory." Taehyung said. Y/N nodded.

Then they all talked to Y/N for a while.

"Sorry Y/N for returning it late." Suddenly Jimin said while giving her the pendent which she gave me.

Everyone except Y/N  looked at him with confused look.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually this is the thing which let me know the relation between Yoongi hyung and Y/N. Uncle Min gave these pendents to both of his children."

"Yeah, he told us to always wear them." Yoongi said.

--------

Now they all are at home, in the living room talking to each other. Y/N has also get discharged.

"I think you both should now get married Jungkook as Y/N is pregnant now." Jin said.

"Yeah, I allow you Jungkook to marry my sister." Yoongi said. At the thought of getting married, Y/N looked down shyly.

"Wait hyung! Not so soon........

TO BE CONTINUED.....