I want something

"Sure! Thank you so much Joon

"Sure! Thank you so much Joon." He said.

He continued," Her name is-"

But he got interrupted the ring of Namjoon's phone.

Namjoon excused Jin and pucked the call up.

"Hello......Okay.......Yeah Sure......Okay so I'm coming.......Don't be careless......Alright!"

"I'm really sorry friend. I have to go now urgently. I'm really very sorry. I'll come again and then I'll find your sister." Namjoon said.

"It's okay Joon." Jin said while assuring him with a small smile.

And Namjoon left. Actually he went on a trip related to their business.

Next morning

Y/N was roaming in her so called room while thinking something.

She was just roaming here and there. She sighed and looked out of the window.

She was being impatient to know Jungkook's name. She tried to calm herself down.

But she was just being impatient to know his name. She wanted to know his name.

Wait! But why is she so desperate to know his name? Did she perhaps fall for him? Nah! How is that possible! She is just curious. That's how she convinced herself.

At last she gave up convincing herself to wait to know his name and decided to ask him his name straightway right at that moment.

She opened her door and went on the way to the stairs but suddenly she bumped into something like wall.

"I'm so sorry. Are you fine?" With the voice a hand came towards her to offer her the support to stand up.

She accepted his hand stood up. When she saw the face of the person, she turned her head to other side and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled. She stopped at her way. Jimin came in front of her and said," I know, on the basis of my yesterday's behavior you would have definitely thought of me as a pervert. But I'm not. I'm really sorry with all my heart."

"Okay I forgave you. But why are you explaining this all to me?" She said.

"Because I want to be your friend. Please be my friend." He said with a beautiful eye smile.

"No" She said.

"Please"

She couldn't resist his beautiful smile and said," Fine, but I have a condition."

He looked at her waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"I want something." She announced.

"What do you want? Tell me. I will give you whatever you will say. Just be friends with me." He said.

"Okay, so I want...." She paused for a second before continuing further.
He was looking at her with a tensed face.

"Plushies" She said in a cheerful voice.

Jimin looked at her and frowned in confusion.

"Just Plushies? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah! Just Plushies." She replied in a very obvious tone.

He chuckled and said," Just wait my soon to be friend. I'll bring you a whole factory of Plushies."

"No no....I just want one." She said.

"Okay! Just wait for a while. I'll be there" He said and dashed from there all happily. He was hopping like a happy kid.

Y/N chuckled seeing him behaving him like a kid.

TO BE CONTINUED......

{Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well

{Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. Thank you very much for reading this book till there. Please be connected to the book till the story ends to know what happens further.

And if you like the story, don't forget to vote. And if there are any mistakes then please tell me so that I can improve

Take care......💜}