Will you be my girlfriend?

Next day, Jungkook again came to see Y/N. He sat near her and took her hand in his hands.

"Y/N when will you wakeup, huh? Please wake up soon. I have so many things to tell you."

"You know we all are already missing you a lot! When you'll wake up, the first thing you will hear would be my confession."

"Oh come on Y/N, now don't be sleeping beauty!"

"You know today after breakfast, Namjoon hyung went to drink water in the kitchen. But when he turned around to leave, his foot strikes the rack of crockery and all the crocker fell.
We all looked at him. He smiled nervously and said," Side effects of being God of Destruction." Oh My God! How can I forget that innocent face he made after causing that destruction. Ha ha ha....." He told Y/N while laughing.

"You know Y/N, yesterday in the........." and he talked to laying body of Y/N for hours. He wanted to be the first person she would see after waking up from the coma, if she would. He didn't know when he fell asleep near her.

After some time he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock.

"huh? It's already evening!" He said while yawning.

He stood up and kissed Y/N's forehead.

"Bye Y/N! Now I have to go. Take care and wake up soon." He said with a smile and left.

-

Now it was his daily routine. He would come to see Y/N and would talk to her for hours and take care of her. Now 1 week was about to end.

Like everyday, today also Jungkook came to see Y/N. He talked to her for hours and now it was time for him to leave.

He kissed her forehead and was about to turn around when he suddenly noticed some movement in Y/N's hand. Her hand started moving a little. Jungkook's heart told him that the little hope he was keeping till now has succeeded. He shouted for doctor.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR! HER HAND IS MOVING!"

The doctors came there and did some necessary things.(Sorry I don't know about these things!). Jungkook had refused to go outside the room as he wanted to be the first person she would see after she would wake up.

Now Y/N was slowly opening her eyes. Her vision was blurry. She blinked her eyes a few times to get the vision clearer. She saw Jungkook in front of her, looking at her innocently with his doe eyes.

"I love you with all my heart Y/N!' He confessed while caressing her hands.

"huh?"

Till then doctors had also left the room. They both were alone in the room.

"Yes Y/N,You are the only girl who captured my heart."

She was listening to his words silently. He further continued.

"I adore you, admire you and love you with all my heart. Your deep beautiful eyes are the source of my smile and I want to be the reason of the most beautiful smile that belongs to you. Would you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

She could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Yes, I love you too Jungkook with the depth of my heart." She replied with a bright smile.

"Really?"

She nodded. He gave her a bunny smile.

Then he kissed her on her forehead like he used to do everyday this whole week.

They were looking into each other's deep eyes. Then his gaze went down to her cute small nose. Then his gaze travelled down to her red, soft, plumpy lips.

Now he couldn't resist his will to feel those soft lips. He again looked in her eyes seeking for permission. She nodded.

The distance between them decreased slowly and soon there was no distance between their lips. They both moved their lips in sync. It was a soft and passionate kiss.

After some minutes, they parted. He was about to speak something when a 'dham' voice of falling something interrupted him.

When he turned around to check from where the voice came, the scene in front of him made him to shake his head in disbelief with a 'done' expression.

There all the other members were peeking through the window and Taehyung was fallen on the floor.

"Yah! Jiminah! I told you not to push me!" Taehyung whined.

"I also have right to see those love birds." Jimin replied.

"Just shut up! Let's see quietly without pushing each other." Hoseok scolded them.

"And what do you all wanna see?" Jungkook asked them. The five necks turned in the direction of Jungkook.

"O-oh...J-Jungkook actually......" Jimin tried to find words. Jungkook was waiting for him to finish his sentence but he didn't find words.

They all also entered the room.

"Congratulations bro!" Taehyung said in a teasing tone while wrapping his arm around Jungkook's neck.

"Ooo....now our kookie is no more a kid." Yoongi said.

"I'm not a kid hyung." Jungkook said with a pout.

"Oww.....who says this cute creature is not a kid." Hoseok said.

And they all started to laugh including Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED......