Best Uncle

Next Day

Next Day

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in the bedroom, but her sleep got interrupted by some noise. She opened her eyes and switched on the lamp. She looked at the clock. It was 03:46 a.m.

"From where is this noise coming?" She mumbled while rubbing her eyes. Jungkook was also not beside her. She picked vase from nearby table, for self defense, and carefully headed downstairs following the noise.

When she reached there, the noises became more loud.

"Jiminah! Pass me the salt." Jungkook said.

"Hey, I'm older than you. Call me hyung."

"HyUnG, can you please pass me the salt?"Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Yah! Jiminah! You burnt the kimchi." Hoseok shouted in between.

"Fuck!" Jimin said.

"Language young man!" Jin said.

Suddenly a loud voice of falling something came. They all turned their necks in the direction of sound.

And there was standing Namjoon near the crockery rack, which was now on the ground and all the crockery in it was now broken.

He smiled nervously and said,"I-I was just t-trying to take the b-box of flour from the top of the rack."

"YAH NAMJOONAH! WHY DID YOU COME TO KITCHEN?" Jin yelled.

"Because I want to be the best uncle." He replied.

Now Y/N's gaze went towards the corner of the hall. There were the maids who were trying their best to control their laughs after seeing their masters creating chaos like this.

"No it would be me who would be the best uncle." Taehyung said out of sudden while pointing a spoon at himself.

"No I would be the best uncle. I would make him/her a worldwide handsome." Jin said while posing like a model.

"No I will be the best uncle. I will teach him/her to dance." Hoseok said while making a dance pose.

"Obviously, I'll be the best uncle. I'll teach him/her to fight with words so that no one at school can mess with him/her. Savage asf !" Yoongi said.

"Yeah yeah hyung, you would teach him/her just to curse. I would be the best uncle. I will make him/her sweet as mochi."

"Whoever the best uncle may be, but no doubt I will be the best dad of the world. I would give him/her a lot of banana milk." Jungkook said and then he smiled creepily imagining the future.

Now Y/N couldn't hold her laugh back and she laughed loudly. All of them diverted their attention to the laughing Y/N.

"Huh! Y/N? We're sorry. We woke you up. Were we too loud?" Jungkook said.

"It's f*ucking 4 a.m. guys. At this hour you are trying to be the best uncle or best dad even before the child's birth." She said while laughing.

"No matter what, I would be the best uncle. I wouldn't let him be a brat like you. " Tae said.

"No I'll spoil my child by everything he/she wants." Jungkook said.

"Guys at least let him come in this world. We'll decide later who would be best uncle." Y/N said while laughing.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

{A/N: It's the second of the day😁

{A/N: It's the second of the day😁. But it was too short, right? Thank you so much guys for reading this trash till here. It's almost end.

Next chapter would be the last chapter.

Thank you.......💜}