A Chance

Next day, Namjoon came back to the mansion

Next day, Namjoon came back to the mansion. When he came back he got to know what happened when he was not there.

He felt really bad for Y/N. He felt really bad that how come a chatterbox turn into such a person who doesn't utter a word at all. He decided to talk to her. He wanted to make her like she was before.

He went to her room and knocked at the door. As usual, she didn't respond. He knocked again. But again she didn't respond. So he decided to just enter the room.

He saw Y/N sitting beside the window and looking at the sky. He went near her and silently sat beside her. There was a silent of few minutes.

Then he spoke," Are you okay?"

But as expected, she didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for what those idiots did." He spoke further while caressing her hair.

But Y/N was all silent. She again didn't utter a word.

He cupped her face and said," Y/N, At least talk to me. See, I wasn't here at that time. So I'm not at fault, right?"

She nodded.

"Y/N talk to me like friends do, hmm? Let's be friends."

"I can't trust anyone anyone after what Jimin did. I considered him as the first friend of my life. But he did nothing when I was pointed on gun." She replied.

"Y/N you gave a chance to Jimin. You should give a chance to me also, right?"

She hesitantly nodded.

"Y/N consider me as an elder brother. You can ask me for anything you want except for letting you go back to your home, because that's the thing I can't do."

He sighed before continuing further.

"But don't worry. I'll never let you feel deprived of a brother's love. I'll shower you with an elder brother's love."

Suddenly she hugged him. He hugged her back. When they pulled out of the hug, she met with a beautiful dimple smile.

"Oh Joonie oppa! I got to see this beautiful dimple smile after a whole f*uckin' week!" She said with a smile.

He chuckled and said," Language Y/N."

"Oh come on oppa!" She said with a cute pout.

He chuckled seeing her pouting and said," By the way I liked my new name."

"Oh thanks! I knew you will like it. After all me, Y/N the great, chose this name." She said with a proud face.

"Okay now take a shower. Your face is looking ugly. Wash it." He said in a joking tone.

"Yah oppa! Fine I'll take a shower."

Namjoon went from there. He was happy that he got an glimpse of the Y/N which he left a week ago.

He was considerate towards Y/N. They were all worrying about her. But who is she to them? Why are they worrying for her? She is just a girl whom they kidnapped. Right?

All the six members of Black Swan were sitting in the living room and discussing something.

"Oh no! That Mr. Han got to know about our attack." Hoseok said.

"Yeah! Now we can't attack him after 3 days. He would have been already prepared for the attack." Namjoon said.

"Now what should we do? We really need those documents. We need that information at all costs." Taehyung said.

"Hey Jungkook! Say something." Jimin said.

But ironically Jungkook started laughing slowly. They all got confused by his action. They thought if Jungkook lost his mind by this small bad news or what?

"Why are you laughing Jungkook? Shouldn't you be sad at this time?" Yoongi asked with a confused expression.

"Why should I be sad?" Jungkook said.

"Are you really dumb or just trying to act dumb? They got to know about our plan dumbass!" Jimin said.

Jungkook smirked and said," Jeon Jungkook never fails. He always has a back up plan."

"So you have another plan?" They all asked in unison being confused.

"Yeah"

He called one of the maids and said," Bring Y/N downstairs."

The maid rushed to Y/N's room as she knows that if she delayed than she would be fired.

"Are you planning to involve her in this mission?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah" He replied.

"Are you out of mind or what? Why are you involving her. It can be dangerous." Namjoon said.

"Relax hyung. Nothing would happen." He said in a calm tone.

The maid rushed to Y/N's room and went in after knocking.

"M-Miss master wants to see you downstairs." She said while catching her breath.

"And why would I obey him?" Y/N said while raising her one eyebrow.

"Please miss. Come with me downstairs or I'll be fired." The maid said while joining her hands.

Y/N pitied the poor maid and went with her downstairs. There she saw all the 6 boys discussing something.

She just went and stood there. The all looked at her when they felt her presence. She raised her one brow at Jungkook indicating him to speak.

"I'm assigning you an important mission. You have to complete it." Jungkook said.

"WHAT!" She said in a loud and shocked voice.

"I'm not here to complete your missions." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Well you live here for free without paying any rent. Moreover I pay for the food which you stuff in your mouth. So get you fat ass up and be some useful." He said.

"Wow! I didn't ask you to let me live here. I'm not here on my own will. I'll choose to go from here over your f*uckin' mission."

"Language Kid." Hoseok said.

"I think you are scared of the mission. You don't have enough courage. You just know how to talk non stop. You can't do even a single thing except it." He said trying to pamper.

"No I'm not scared." She said

"You are!" He said.

"No I'm not" She opposed.

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are."

"Fine! I'm doing the mission." She said.

Jungkook smirked as his pampering worked.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED.......