My Friend

Time skips

Time skips....

Y/N's POV:

I was looking around in this house. I sat on a couch. Suddenly I saw a photo frame. It has a boy and a girl. They seem to be brother and sister.

The girl was smiling brightly like sunshine. The boy was hugging the girl with a warm and caring smile.

They seem to be lovely siblings who love each other so much.

I wish I could also go back to my Jin Oppa so that he can also hug me like that. I am missing him so much.

Though I fight with him, but nobody can falsify the fact that I love him very much. I love him the most in this world. And I'm sure he also loves me so much.

My parents died when I was young, just after few days of my birth. But Jin oppa took care of me so perfectly that I never felt absence of my parents' hands in my hands.

He never let me feel down and alone in the world. He took care of me so nicely.

He is such a good elder brother. He is the best. I miss him. I don't know whether I can go back to him or not.

" Don't ever try again to escape from here. "

"If you do, then your brother will have to face the consequences."

"If you want him to be safe, then take my words seriously."

His words were being repeated in my mind.

No I don't want anything to happen to my oppa. He has done so much for me throughout these years. He didn't let me feel empty without our parents. I can't pay his kindness like that.

Now I can't even try to go back. Otherwise no one knows what he will do to my oppa.

But I want to go back. Why God? I promise I'll not fight daily with him. But please just let me go back to me.

Author's POV:

She was lost in her thoughts when Jimin entered the room. He saw her being all lost in her thoughts. So he just sat beside her quietly.

She was so much lost in her thoughts that she didn't even feel his presence.

Suddenly he spoke," What are you thinking, my dear friend?"

She flinched by the sudden voice. She looked beside her to see Jimin sitting there.

"Aah! I didn't even got to know when did you come?"

"How will you know when you are lost so much in your thoughts?"

"Ha ha ha.....right" She said embarrassedly.

"Surprise!" He said while giving her a box wrapped in a beautiful shiny blue gift wrap. It was simple but it looked descent.

"What is in it?" She asked being confused.