The Proposal

"Wait hyung! Not so soon

"Wait hyung! Not so soon. I want to propose her officially for marriage." Jungkook said with a cute bunny smile.

"Aww.....my little bunny wants to propose me." Y/N said while chuckling.

Then he held her hand in his and bent down on his knee. He looked into her eyes for a few seconds.

"After meeting you, I realised how empty my life was without you. Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. I have fell in love with you so hard that I can't get up now, and I think that's why it is called falling in love. Now I can't imagine my life without you in it. You are my north, my south, my east and west, the sun of my morning and the moon of my night. I wanna grow old with you. I love the butterflies which I get when you smile and I wanna get those butterflies even when I get old. I love you just the way you are. Will you give me a part of your heart for the rest of your life? Because you have my whole heart. Will you make me the happiest man alive on this earth, by saying yes? Will you marry me?"

Y/N's eyes got filled with tears of happiness on hearing this much sincere proposal of him. Everyone had their jaws dropped as they saw Jungkook talking like that for the first time.

"Yes! I wanna be the only queen of your heart and you will be the only king of my heart for rest of the life." The happiest girl, Y/N said.

Then Jungkook stood up and cupped Y/N's face. They both were looking intensely into each others deep eyes. Jungkook slowly leaned closer to her and soon their lips attached and they shared a passionate kiss. Everyone clapped for them.

After sharing a passionate kiss, full of love, they pulled back.

"Jungkookah! I'm trusting you with my sister. Don't ever break her heart and never hurt her." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, otherwise she has 6 brothers to break your bone." Jimin said and everyone laughed.

-

Their days were passing nicely. Y/N used to spend most of her time with Jimin whenever Jungkook was busy in mission. As you all know she isn't a quiet person and doesn't like to be free. If Jimin is also busy then she spends time with Taehyung in playing games.

Wedding Day

Now it was the day for which everyone was waiting. Today was the day when they both were going to get tied with each other in the bond of love officially.

Taehyung has brought Y/N with him to the parlour to get her ready for the wedding ceremony. Others were with Jungkook.

When they both entered the parlour, a girl saw them and came nearer to them.

To Y/N's surprise, she suddenly hugged Taehyung and he hugged her back. She said with a pout," Why did you come here after such a long time?"

"I'm sorry babe. I was stucked in something. It's a long story. I'll tell you later." Taehyung replied to that girl.