Don't leave me Y/N

After 2 days

After 2 days

Y/N's POV:

Today I'm alone at home as Jungkook, Hobi oppa and Tae have went for a mission, meow meow oppa and Jimin have went to their base for some work and Namjoon oppa has went to meet his friend. So I'm alone at home today.

I was playing a game at my mobile phone. It was candy crush saga. Suddenly my phone ringed indicating that there was a call.

But when I looked at the caller I'd, I frowned as the call was from an unknown number.

Jungkook has asked me not to pick the calls of any person other than him and his members. It's an unknown person what should I do?

But who is he to order me? Why should I follow everything what he says?

I was busy in my thoughts. At last I decided to pick the call up. When I was about to click the green icon to pick the call up, the call ended. I just shrugged it off.

I continued my game. But in a few seconds, the call from the same number came again. I frowned. But this time I picked it up as it was the second time, the same person is calling. It may be important.

On the call

Y/N: Hello?

???: Is this Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, but who are you?

???: You don't need to know.

Y/N: huh?

???: You brother is under me. If you want him to be safe, then come to XXX place and there you will see the end of your lover. Ha ha ha.

Y/N: WHAT!?

Namjoon's POV:

Today I decided to meet Jin as it has been a very long time since I last met him. So I went to his cafe to meet him. We are sitting with a cup of coffee while talking to each other.

Suddenly the thought of his sister striked my mind as last time when we met, he told me that he lost her. I think he might have found her till know. I want to meet her as he never told me before about his sister.

"Where is your sister? Can I meet her?" I asked him. But hearing the mention of his sister, his smile dropped. Sadness could be seen in his eyes.

"I didn't find her yet." He said after a sigh

"What? I'll help you to find her. Can you tell me the basic info about her?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"Let's start with the name first. What is her name?" I asked.

"Her name is Y/N." He said.

What Y/N? Is she the girl whom we kidnapped? No it can't be possible. There might be many girls in this world of Y/N name. Maybe she is some other girl.