Shoot him!

Namjoon's POV:

We all were sitting in the limo. We had searched for Y/N in the whole mansion, but we couldn't find her. So we are finding her in the city.

I sighed and looked out of the window. My eyes widened when I suddenly saw Jin running on the road. There was some people running after him.

"STOP THE CAR NOW!" I yelled. Hoseok stopped the car as he was on the driver seat.

"What happened hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He is Y/N's brother. Let's help him." I said while pointing at Jin.

Everyone nodded and we went to help him.

Author's POV:

When Jin fell on ground on his knees. The guards came and tried to catch him. But he punched one of them. He had become very weak.

The another guy was about to catch Jin, when a punch landed on that guy's face by Jungkook. They all beat this'd guys to the hell.

Jin's eyes were half closed because of weakness. Namjoon caught Jin his arms. All of them encircled Jin.

Jin tried to punch them as he thought them to be the one who were chasing him.

"Calm down Jin hyung! It's me, Namjoon!" Namjoon said while removing his mask. Seeing his face Jin felt a bit relieved.

"P-please can y-you tell me the w-way to Jeon Mansion?" Jin asked to Namjoon while trying to catch breath.

"We are the people who live in The Jeon Mansion. Tell me what happened?" Jungkook said.

"Y/N...."

"What happened to Y/N?" He asked worriedly.

"She is kidnapped by some Kang Woo Bin. She asked me to tell you all not to come there. But as a brother, I'm begging you all, pleases save my Y/N." Jin said with teary eyes.

"Don't worry hyung, we'll help you." Jimin said while holding Jin's shoulders.

"Can you guide us the way to that place?" Namjoon asked Jin. Jin nodded. The all sat in the limo and Jin guided them the way.

----------

On the other hand

"Do you think yourself too smart? Why did you make your brother run from here?" Mr. Kang said to Y/N.

She just rolled her eyes. Mr. Kang scoffed and said," Whatever, you will kill all of them with your own hands. Otherwise you know the consequences. I can still find your brother."

---------

All 7 of them reached the building. They have killed all the guards surrounding the building. Now there were Black Swan's guards around the building.