I'm Mafia King for a reason

After 2 days

After 2 days

"Y/N get ready. We're going out." Jungkook said to Y/N while entering the room. Y/N was playing a game in her mobile phone there.

"Huh? But where are we going kook?" She asked.

"We're going out for spending some time with just each other." He replied while giving her a smile.

"Wow great! Just give me 15 minutes."  She said excitedly like a kid.

He chuckled and nodded.

-

Now they both were in the car. Jungkook was driving the car and Y/N was on the passenger seat. There was complete silence in the car.

"So where are we going first?" Y/N asked breaking the silence as you all know she isn't a quiet person.

"Umm......How about amusement park?" He replied after putting his finger on his chin to act like as if he was thinking something.

"Yeah great! I love rides. I'm coming amusement park." She said.

He chuckled seeing her behaving all excited just like a kid.

-

"I think we should have an ice cream first." Jungkook said while they both were walking through the amusement park here and there. She nodded.

"Yeah, a strawberry flavoured please."

"Okay"

He said and went to the ice cream seller and ordered a strawberry flavoured ice cream for Y/N and a chocolate flavoured ice cream for himself.

He came near Y/N with ice cream cone in both of his hands. He gave Y/N's to her. They both sat on a bench and enjoyed their ice cream while listening to Y/N's chit chat. She was telling him about her school and her oppa. She told him how her parents died when she was very young to even remember their faces.

-

They enjoyed almost every ride there except 2 or 3.

"Hey Y/N! Let's go for that ride." He said while pointing at the roller coaster.

"No please not that ride! How can you even think of riding such a dangerous ride?" She said dramatically.

"Oh come on Y/N! Nothing will happen to you. I'm with you." He said.

"Do you wanna see me dead or what, huh?" She asked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked in a soft voice.

She nodded.

"Then leave everything on me. Nothing will happen to you. It's just a ride." He said while caressing her cheek.

-

Now they both were on the roller coaster. Now the ride was on the top and the rails were just about to slide down. Y/N's heart was beating very fast as she was scared.

"AHHHH........" She yelled when the ride slided down and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook saw that she was scared. He hugged her back and started to draw circles on her back with his fingers in order to calm her down and it worked. Soon she calmed down.

After getting out of the ride, he asked Y/N," See, nothing happened to you, right?"

"Yeah, but what if anything would have happened to me?" She asked.

"Oh God! Stop being dramatic. How can something happen to you just by riding a roller coaster dumbo?" He said before smacking her head

She rubbed her forehead and asked while raising her eyebrow,"But what if anything would have still happened to me?"

"I wouldn't have let that happen." He said while looking into her eyes.

She just looked at him.

-

They both enjoyed their whole day in the amusement park. Now it was evening. So they both were going back to their mansion. Jungkook was driving the car, when suddenly another black car came in front of theirs. So he had to stop the car.

A person stepped out of that black car. When Jungkook saw that person he also went out of the car after saying to Y/N," Stay here, hmm..?". She nodded.

"What are you doing here, Mark?" He asked the person standing in front of him. By the way, Mark is his enemy.

"tsk tsk.....is it how you behave with your future mafia king?" He said with a devilish smile.

Jungkook scoffed and said,"Not even in your dreams. You can't take that position even in your dreams."

Suddenly Mark's gaze fell on Y/N who was sitting in the car.

"Oh so he got a weakness." Mark thought.

"I have to say, you got a beautiful woman Jeon. But she will look more beautiful under me." He said with a smirk

Hearing him Jungkook's jaw clenched and his hand turned into a fist.

"Don't even dare to lie your filthy gaze at her." He said in a cold and scary voice. The aura around him turned dark.

Mark gulped but still said," What will you do, huh? You are nothing in front of me. I'll make sure to take everything you have and destroy you to  the extent you can be destroyed.

"tsk tsk.....I am sparing you once. Is it how you behave with your PRESENT mafia king?" He said with a smirk emphasizing the word present.

When he turned around to leave, Mark took his gun out and pointed at him. But before he could pull the trigger, Jungkook took a quick action and shot him right in his heart with gun.

"I said to spare you once, not twice." He said and walked off there to his car where Y/N was waiting for him.

Y/N's POV:

Jungkook and that man were talking to each other. I wonder if they are friends. But their expressions don't say that they are friends. Friends don't talk to each other like that I guess.

Whatever, I'll just ask Jungkook when he'll come back. Wait! Why that guy is pointing gun at Jungkook. Oh no! I can't let that happen. I can't afford to loose him.

I was about to yell something after pulling glass down, but I flinched on hearing a sudden gun shot sound. I looked at them to find that ground on the ground and Jungkook was all sound and safe with gun in his hands.

Author's POV:

Jungkook sat on the driver seat and adjusted his seat belt. He started the engine and pressed the accelerator to drive off there.

"How did you know that he was going to shoot you?" She asked Jungkook with curiosity.

"I'm Mafia King for a reason, sweetheart." He replied.

Hearing sweetheart, from his mouth for her, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She just nodded.

 She just nodded

TO BE CONTINUED......