BONUS

After 5 years:

After 5 years:

Y/N is sitting on the couch with her 4 months old daughter in her hands.

Suddenly her son, Jungwoo came running in the room. And then she saw her husband running behind him.

Yeah, now Y/N and Jungkook have a 5 year old son named Jeon Jungwoo, and a 4 months old daughter Jeon JungHee. They all are living together happily. SooJin has went to USA for her further studies.

"Yah! Jungwoo! Give me back my banana milk." Jungkook yelled.

"No dad! I'll drink it." The boy said while giggling.

"It's not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war. It's a War of Banana Milk~"

"STOP YOU BOTH!" Y/N yelled and they both stopped.

"Y/N ask her to give my banana milk back." Jungkook whined.

"But mom, I want to drink it." The little Jungwoo said with a pout.

"I won't give you. It's mine." Jungkook said while sticking his tongue out.

"I wOuld bE tHe beST dAD Of thE wOrld. I wouLD GivE him a LoT of bAnANa miLk. I wOuLd spOiL mY cHilD by wHaTever he wAnTs." Y/N said trying to mimick the way in which Jungkook said these words during her pregnancy.

"Back then I didn't know that he would end up being a brat!" Jungkook said.

"Who said he is a brat? I'm glad that he isn't a brat like his mother at all." Taehyung said out of nowhere, while picking Jungwoo up in his arms.

"YAH! Kim Taehyung! You'll never get some senses in your small brain. Would you?" Y/N said while putting her hand on her waist.

"At least I'm more intelligent than you. Miss Chatterbox."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that, Mr. Alien?"

"And how many time have I told you not to call me that?"

"And how many times have I told you both not to bicker with each other?" Jin said popping up in the scene. They all laughed.

-------

Till now, all the members were in the living room. They all were resting. They didn't go to work today, as it was Sunday.

Yeah, now they go to work. They have left the mafia work on Y/N's request and opened a big company. Their company is no. 1 business company of Korea. Even it is counted in the TOP 5 countries of the world.

"You all are always busy. Today is Sunday. So today I want you all to spend some time with Jungwoo and JungHee." Y/N said.

"Yeah sure! I would like to spend my time with my princess and my bunny." Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.