Shopping

Then she straightly went to her room

Then she straightly went to her room. As she closed the door of her room, her brave expression changed to a feared ones. She held her head and started blabbering to herself.

"Oh no! What the hell Y/N! What was the need to accept that stupid mission?"

"What if I died in that stupid mission of that stupid mafia?"

"What will happen to my brother after my death? Who will console him that I'm died" She said and started fake crying.

"I don't know whether my oppa will even get my dead body for my funeral."

"But I want my funeral to be very beautiful and I want my dead body to be in an expensive gold coffin."

"But as I have accepted this mission, I need to be brave. I don't want to show that idiot mafia that I'm afraid." She said while wiping her fake tears.

Rest of the day went normal.

Next day

Today, they all went to the shopping mall to buy the things needed for their mission. All the members of Black Swan were wearing masks, so anyone can't recognize them.

They decided to go in different stores. Jungkook decided that Y/N will go with him so as to confirm that she will not escape.

"And I'm already warning you. Don't even try to escape or else you will face bad consequences." Jungkook warned her.

She nodded.

They went to a store to buy a dress for Y/N.

"I like this dress. Let's buy it." She said in a excited tone to Jungkook.

"No, I don't like this. umm....I think that dress is better." He said while pointing at another dress."

"But I like this dress. Please Jungkook!" She said.

"No means n- Wait! How do you know my name?" He asked with a confused expression.

"I heard your name when Yoongi oppa stopped you from shooting me." She replied.

Flashback: "LEAVE HER JUNGKOOK!"

"Whatever! We will buy the dress which I will choose." Jungkook said.

"I'll wear whatever I want. I like this dress." She said.

"I'm the one who is paying. So you have no choice except wearing for what I'll pay." He said with victorious smirk on his face.

"Ugh! Fine!" She said.

"Hmm. Now let's go." He said and started to walk out of the store.

Y/N rolled her eyes and went out behind him.

"Yah Jungkookah! Wait for me! You are walking too fast. I can't match your pace." She whined.

"Move your feet as fast as you move your tongue." He said