3

I.N. is on his side of the room getting dressed while Felix lays in the bed. Hyunjin is leaning down and lazily kissing the omega. Felix wants to just get it over with and pounce on Hyunjin but knows the alpha won't until Felix has started birth control. So, with a resolution in mind, Felix gets up. Hyunjin moves out of the way, in confusion.

"I'll be right back," Felix flings himself out of the room and goes to Chan's room. Chan is standing naked in the middle of his room, looking for clothes in his drawer. Felix's brain temporarily stops braining for a second.

"Oh, hey, Lix." Chan greets like his dick isn't swinging. Felix doesn't know where to look so he sort of looks everywhere. He can smell Hyunjin approaching, and he knows he should stop looking before Hyunjin arrives but it's hard. Literally, Chan is fucking hard a rock. Chan has a really nice body, okay, and Felix is gay, gay, gay.

"What the fuck, Chan?" Hyunjin shouts as he towers over Felix. "And you, Felix, stop staring."

Felix closes his eyes quickly because if he keeps them open, he will stare again. A blush creeps up Chan's cheeks.

"Don't get mad at me," Chan pouts. "He came in here on his own." Chan must be talking to Felix now. "Why did you come in here?"

"Oh, um," Felix opens his eyes and gets one quick peak before shifting his gaze to the bed. "I wanted my birth control pills. I didn't get them yesterday, from you."

"Oh?" Chan rushes to a bag on the floor. He grabs three bottles of pills and hands them to Felix. "That should be a 3-month supply. So, take two a day with a meal."

"Okay," Felix nods. "Thank you, Chan. How much do I owe you?"

"Don't worry about it," Chan dismisses. "The least I can do."

Hyunjin frowns at this.

"I can get his prescription from now on," Hyunjin huffs; clearly annoyed. "So just text me what I need to do."

"Fine by me," Chan relents; not wanting to pick a fight. Hyunjin grabs a bottle from Felix and starts reading the label.

"Says we shouldn't have sex until after a week on the pills," Hyunjin reads out loud. "Damn, that fucking sucks."

"Can we get condoms while we're out?" Felix starts trailing off as he and Hyunjin head back to their bedroom.

"Hmm, sure." Hyunjin agrees. "I'll get one of our managers to pick some up."  They reach the bedroom and Felix bends down to put his pills in his bag. Hyunjin eyes Felix's ass and can't help but slide up behind the omega. Felix stands up, leaning back in the alpha's embrace.

"You have to wait, remember?" Felix teases. "That was your rule. Not, mine."

"That was sensible Hyunjin," the alpha pouts. "This Hyunjin is ruled by his dick and hasn't had a nice omega to warm his cock in almost a year."