4

In the van, Felix sits on Jisung's lap. He leans his head on the omega's chest all the while, Hyunjin sits frowning at the two.

"Felix, you are heavy," Jisung complains.

"Hush, and deal." Felix swats at the omega. "I need some omega bonding time. I feel all jittery."

"Because you just got fucked for the first time," Jisung says knowingly. There's a pause before Jisung sighs. "Fine, I'll give you some omega time." Jisung rubs Felix's back and Felix preens; completely content now that he's had his way.

Felix looks up at Jisung and blinks. Jisung blinks back and narrows his eyes.

"You want to talk about it, don't you?" Jisung sighs.

"Please, because I can't talk to Chan. That's too weird. He's like my brother." Felix frowns.

"Your brother who can hear you." Chan reminds Felix they are in a tiny ass van. Felix blanches.

"Felix, come back to me." Hyunjin whines, now that Felix's attention is off of Jisung. "I'm lonely."

Felix grins, happily plopping himself in Hyunjin's lap. The alpha hums his approval.

"Hmm, let me try," I.N. suggests. "Jisung, come back to me. I'm lonely." I.N. pouts.

"Fuck, off," Jisung responds.

"Knew it." I.N. pouts. He turns to Felix. "Lixie, my darling. A quick cuddle?"

"I will fuck you up," Hyunjin warns. I.N. frowns.

"Chan, make Hyunjin share." I.N. turns to Chan for help.

"I am a tired father of six children," Chan sighs. "Hyunjin, share."

"No." Hyunjin sneers.

"There you have it, he said no." Chan shrugs. Felix bursts out laughing.

"Aw, don't be mean, Hyunjin," Felix tells the alpha. "Come back here, I.N., I'll place my feet in your lap."

"I'll take what I can get." I.N. happily moves to the back row.

"Simp." Jisung snorts.

Felix grins and places his feet in I.N.'s lap and the alpha starts rubbing the omega's ankles. Hyunjin is beyond annoyed but tampers on his emotions.

"Jinnie, I'm tired of this collar." Felix huffs. "Jisung doesn't wear one."

"Because Jisung has managers and guards protecting him," Hyunjin comments.

"Well, I have years of Taekwondo under my belt." Felix huffs. "No alpha has gotten close to my neck before."

"Yeah, well, suck it." Hyunjin has absolutely no valid point to make to Felix's claims. Nothing other than his alpha just really doesn't want to see Felix's neck bare.

"I'm only wearing it because you told me to," Felix lets the alpha know. "But just so we're clear, I'm unhappy about it."

"Felix, you are far too cute to be walking around with your neck for the taking." I.N. chimes in. Hyunjin is glad for the support but mildly bothered that I.N. finds Felix attractive.

"Wow, are you saying I'm ugly?" Jisung glares.

"Of course, not, my lovely rut my partner." I.N. grins and sends a wink.

"Speaking of rut partners, Chan why do you choose not to have a rut partner?" Felix questions. Jisung snorts. Chan turns bashful.

"I'll tell you," Jisung adds in. "He gets aggressive. Like you've heard of those rare dominant alphas? He takes on straights like that. Foggy brain, super strength, and no regard for the omega he's pounding into. I learned that the hard way, which is why he will never spend a rut with me again."