12

Seeing Hyunjin's parents has given Felix some strength. He's currently in their bedroom, sitting in front of the one box he has yet to open up.

"Lix, baby, I meant to ask you if I can call you Yongbok?" Hyunjin enters their bedroom while eating noodles.

"Oh?" Felix looks to the alpha. "How do you know that name?"

"Your aunt called you that," Hyunjin goes to sit beside the omega on the floor.

"It's fine, I'm not used to hearing it," Felix admits. "But I don't mind."

"Good, it can be our special little thing, then," Hyunjin offers up some of his noodles and Felix declines; shaking his head.

"I um, I'm glad you're here," Felix feels nauseous. "I think I'm ready to open this box."

"I always wondered what was in it," Hyunjin tries to see through the tiny opening.

"My parent's stuff that Chan packed," Felix admits; he can already feel the tears starting to form. This is going to be a mess.

"Hold on," Hyunjin stands. "Let me put this away and get some supplies."

Hyunjin rushes out of the room and quickly comes back with tissues, chocolate, liquor, and Jisung.

"I thought you were getting supplies," Felix laughs.

"I did," Hyunjin blinks; confused.

"I resent you calling me a supply," Jisung frowns as he goes to sit beside Felix.

"What? You're an omega. You're supposed to have those soft and cuddly pheromones; use them," Hyunjin commands. Han gives Hyunjin his middle finger before releasing comforting pheromones.

"I'm doing this for Felix, and not because you told me to," Jisung huffs; getting comfortable beside the other omega. Hyunjin grins and sits behind Felix so that he can wrap his arms around the omega's waist.

"Alright, we're all set," Hyunjin whispers. Felix's hands start to shake as he opens up the box. His mother's scent hits him in full force and he can't help the tears staining his cheeks.

"You're doing so good, Felix," Jisung encourages; releasing more pheromones. Hyunjin releases some of his own as well. They help keep Felix stable.

"This is my mom's jacket," Felix holds up a navy-blue jacket with a hoodie. "She wore it all the time. I would always sneak into her closet and steal it on days I was feeling sad."

Felix gently folds it up and places it beside the box. He picks up a pair of silver earrings.

"Surprisingly, these are my dad's," Felix laughs. "I should get my ears pierced so I can wear them."