6

tw might have self harm

Felix wakes up on Hyunjin's chest. He kisses up and down the alpha's torso, stirring the alpha awake.

"Hmm, again?" Hyunjin climbs on top of Felix, hovering over the omega. Felix giggles.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you," Felix admits. "I'm done with my heat."

"Hmm, you sure?" Hyunjin sniffs Felix's scent gland. "God, you smell like me. I don't even want you to shower."

"I don't have to," Felix shrugs. "You've got the day off so just lay with me like this." Felix connects their lips and Hyunjin hums his approval, grinding his hips down. "Will you behave if I take off my collar?"

They thought it would be best for Felix to wear it after the first night of his heat; Hyunjin got too close to mating them on several occasions.

"Probably," Hyunjin nods and Felix slips the collar off. "Hmm, so soft." The alpha presses a kiss to Felix's neck before sucking a nice bruise. He grinds his hips some more. "Fuck," Hyunjin groans. "Okay, I need a distraction before I fuck you again."

"Please don't, I'm sore," Felix pouts. Hyunjin kisses those pouty lips. "Can we go out today? I want to change my hair, and explore the city."

"Sure, I'll set you up with our hair stylist," Hyunjin agrees easily. "You go shower while I set us up a full date day."

"A date day, I'm happy." Felix gets out of bed and shuffles to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Hyunjin gets out his phone and texts his stylist. The woman responds right away with a time and location.

Opening up the heat room, Hyunjin ventures out into the rest of the house for the first time in four days. He goes to Chan's room, who's working on a song with 3racha.

"Oh, wow, you smell like Felix." Jisung holds his nose. "Come on, man."

"I know, I know," Hyunjin sighs. "Listen, Chan, Felix wants a date so I'm taking him out today. He's in the shower, now."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know," Chan smiles. "How is he?"

"Good, really good." Hyunjin grins.

"He was referring to Felix, not you," Changbin smirks. Hyunjin simply rolls his eyes; not dignifying that with a response.

"You two be safe, and all that." Chan dismisses him. Hyunjin waves him off; going to his bedroom to get him some clothes along with Felix.

Reaching back to the heat room, he sets Felix's clothes on the bathroom counter, joining his omega in the shower. Felix doesn't even flinch when Hyunjin enters, knowing his lover by scent.

"You joined me too late, I'm already done," Felix turns so they are chest to chest. Hyunjin wraps his arms around the omega's waist.

"Stay, while I shower?" Hyunjin questions. Felix leans up for a kiss, moving out of the way so Hyunjin can enjoy his shower.

Felix proceeds to tease Hyunjin the entire time. Giving the alpha a soap beard, treating his ass like a pair of drums, and rubbing his nonexistent tits all over the alpha's back. It's the last action that got Felix fucked one more time.

Walking out of the bathroom—freshly clothed—Hyunjin gives a run down on their day.

"So, we'll get some food on the way to the stylist, then head to a spa." Hyunjin comments. "Afterwards, get some lunch, then hit a movie."

"Perfect," Felix agrees.

Leaving together, it's a short ride to their stylist studio. She greets them with a smile on her face and has Felix sit in her chair as he begins to tell her what he wants.