5

Hyunjin wakes up to Felix sucking on his neck. The alpha lets out a deep moan and bares his throat so Felix can get some good bites going. Hyunjin already knows he'll be yelled at for showing up with a hickey but fuck, it. That's what they pay a makeup team big money for.

"Hey, Hyunjin," Felix whispers, stopping his sucking. Hyunjin resists a whine that is building up in the back of his throat. Maybe if he pushes on Felix's head, the omega will start sucking his cock or something.

"Hmm?" Hyunjin turns his body to face Felix; giving the omega his full attention.

"You don't have an appearance until this afternoon, can we go out this morning?" Felix blinks up at Hyunjin, looking expectantly. Truthfully, Hyunjin is exhausted. His bones hurt. He just wants to laz around until it's time to promo shoots but it's also hard telling Felix no.

"I'll take you," I.N. gets off his bed—he's already dressed. That damned Maknae thinks he's slick, Hyunjin grumbles internally. "Chan will let me drive his car if I ask."

"Oh, um," Felix looks back to Hyunjin. "I wanted to be with Hyunjin, but Jinnie if you're too tired..."

Felix pauses like he's ready for Hyunjin to interrupt him and say he's wrong. But Hyunjin is too tired. Hyunjin also knows if he chooses to stay here, Felix will feel a certain type of way. Decisions, decisions. Never getting laid again by the perfect omega or sucking it up and showing Felix around?

"Ah, let him be a bum," I.N. insists. Bless you, you damn Maknae. "I haven't had enough time to bond with you. Not like Hyunjin or Jisung. Come on, Chan can come too. We'll meet up with the boys at the shoot."

Hyunjin can feel Felix's mood turning sour and he wants to say something but he is tired. A bit horny, but tired. Today is his lazy day.

"Right," Felix nods and his eyes don't meet Hyunjin's. "Hyunjin is probably tired and okay. Can you go get Chan, I'll get dressed." I.N. nods, completely happy.

"Felix, what's wrong?" Hyunjin has to ask. He has an idea but he wants Felix to say it.

"Nothing, Hyunjin. Enjoy your morning off." Felix bends down and gets an outfit out of his bag.

"Why don't you put your clothes up, Lix? You're here with us now." Hyunjin frowns.

"It's alright, nothing is permanent." Felix gives a tight smile; a bundle of clothes in his hands. "I'll just change in the bathroom."

"Felix," Hyunjin calls the omega and is ignored as Felix rushes to the bathroom. Hyunjin huffs a sigh, puffing out air. Getting up, he shuffles to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Felix, open up."

"I'm taking a shit. I'll be out soon." Felix yells. Hyunjin knows that's a lie because it smells like Felix's perfume, and the alpha can tell by Felix's tone that the omega is crying. Now, Hyunjin really feels like shit. He should have just gotten up.

"Lix, please open the door." Hyunjin tries again. "I can hear you're crying."

"I'm crying because I'm constipated," Felix shouts back.

Hyunjin huffs a laugh. Felix is really doubling down right now.

"Babe, I will break the door down," Hyunjin warns. "I'm not playing here."

There's some shuffling and finally, a click is heard; the door opening. Felix is still in his pajamas, eyes red and cheeks puffy.

"Fuck, Lix." Hyunjin goes to hug the omega. "Why are you crying?"

"My heat, it makes me overtly emotionally," Felix admits with a sniffle. "Normally, I would shake off you not wanting to go out but today, it just makes me feel like you don't want me anymore."